Hello all!

• 1 posts
    May 16, 2010 2:00 AM BST
    I'm not trans, but my girlfriend is m-f trans who's just starting her transition. We've been together for just over two months now and I've been wanting to get more involved in the trans community so that I can do more to help her and support her. I'd also like to meet other lesbians who are dating or have dated trans women.
    I'm 27 year old Canadian university student. I love language, Asian religion and philosophy and video games. I'm very girly in my dress (high heels, skirts and makeup) but act rather tomboyish. My friends think it's very funny that I'm the "guy" in my relationship. I'm in a burlesque dance troupe and an active member in my university's LBGT resource center. I'm a cat person, but like dogs too, so long as they're not yappy and come up past my knees when full-grown. I cannot wait to be a mother, but will have to wait until I'm done school and settled into a career.
    That's me in a nutshell. Greetings everyone ^_^
    - Lacy
    • 1980 posts
    May 16, 2010 3:13 AM BST
    Wow, Lacy, what a great intro. What a lucky girl your gf is. You...and she as well...are very welcome to our little family. You can find help, support, friendship, resources and perhaps the most important commodity of all, understanding. Please feel free to join in the chatroom or any of the forums and to make yourself at home, you're very much among friends. If you should have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact me or any of the other mods. Glad you're with us, a warm embrace to you both.

Hugs...Joni Mari