update on my life

• 36 posts
    June 29, 2010 8:23 PM BST
    hello there, I would like to update you as to what has been happening the past weeks or more. First of all I ran into some problems at work and was so shaken that I finally gave in and took a week vacation which ended up more and I felt that I had to leave the place. During that time my one sister in Rural redwood falls, Minnesota had looked into some options and thinks that I could live up here. I am currently at her place but getting along so far some what. I have talked a bit with my sister and the last known is that a therapist is in the works but do not know when. the process has started. We have also started vocational rehabilitation in the job search and checking on housing. I would like to head to a bigger city but have been advised not to. You see only my one sister and my mother say that they can help me. my other sister near the twin cities has 3 kids at home with one that has one sided weakness. Otherwise how would I be able to handle things? I thought about heading to the twin cities Minneapolis/St. Paul area but not sure when to meet up with a group there. I have been advised not to go since I have not been to a big city. If I can I do have a webcam, dvd camcorder and a phone headset. you can see by the one photo I have up that I have actually used my camera well. I did order some more stuff way back and I sent the order thru the post office. I ordered thru carol wright gifts.I have not seen the order yet since it was still coming thru the mail to my house when I left for my sisters. I tried talking to my sister here a bit but haven't come up with much. Any thoughts? I just feel down right now because I am not getting yet where I would like. I closed 1 chapter of life to start anew and now its like I am stuck with where I am. By the way, would you know of a way I can see more pictures if any of you? my new address is [email protected]. just do not forget the dot that replaces the dash.

Nathan