Stealing my black dress

• 89 posts
    July 4, 2010 1:58 AM BST
    Back in the good old days at this place we had an internal joke about stealing Kendra's black dress. There was even an alleged conspiracy to commit said crime. At least Mere, Karen and Anna Maria should remember the plot.

To warm up the old joke I am asking who is going to steal mine?

• 89 posts
    July 4, 2010 3:30 PM BST
    In order to steal my dress, Mere, you first need to find out where it is
    • 89 posts
    July 5, 2010 4:42 AM BST
    You just hit the nail, Catherine! In order to apart me from my black dress, you first have to unveil my whereabouts and then get me drunk.

Btw, I am delighted to see that you are still around and in good health, I hope.
  • July 5, 2010 11:58 AM BST
    You don't have to steal mine.
    Just ask.
    Your quite welcome to borrow it.
    • 89 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:45 PM BST
    I do not believe that would to the trick, Karen :-)
    • 434 posts
    July 6, 2010 5:18 AM BST
    Tina,
    If it's a black dress I am wearing at the time, it would take too long to take it off me ... because it certainly took me enough time to get it on!
    and if it is a black dress that is hanging on one of my clothes racks... then the "Doberman's" would take care of you long before you could "make your escape!"

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
    • 89 posts
    July 6, 2010 1:22 PM BST
    Following the developments with great interest :-)
  • July 7, 2010 10:36 AM BST
    Here's my (very) little black dress.

">
  • July 7, 2010 10:38 AM BST
    Try again
  • July 7, 2010 10:40 AM BST
    That's better!
    Sorry, I don't know what happened.
  • July 8, 2010 7:13 PM BST
    Cath,
    If you can fit into a size 12 lbd you're welcome.
    I'll even zip you up!
    Sharing, swapping clothes with other girls is great.
    Double the wardrobe.
    • 89 posts
    July 10, 2010 2:28 AM BST
    I am still wearing the dress so it can not have been stolen while I was less than observant. I guess Anna Maria has a point in suggesting that a secret society could be needed to rob this dress from me. Then again, I am a veteran member of M.S.S. so it would have to be a brand new secret society
    • 1083 posts
    July 13, 2010 4:03 PM BST
    Tiina, even if I could liberate that dress from you, I doubt it would fit me...I am way bigger than you, I suspect.

**purrs**

And why have a dress like that if you can't wear it?

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    • 2463 posts
    July 4, 2010 1:54 PM BST
    Kendra thinks she's safe for now.......for now................

Why not go for two?
  • July 4, 2010 11:53 PM BST
    If I had a black dress I would wear it all the time. In fact I do wear it all the time, in my dreams anyway, and to avoid hygiene problems I wear a different kind of black dress every day. So the answer to the question, Where is your black dress? is another question, namely, Where are you? We must track down Tiina and persuade her to be parted from her black dress. This may involve supplying large amounts of alcohol.
    • 2627 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:09 PM BST
    So if we get you drunk you'll take it off?
    I have lots of bottled water I'll give you.
  • July 5, 2010 6:00 PM BST
    I sense that Tiina is somewhere in Eastern Europe. That should narrow down the search a bit. Vodka would probably be appropriate. Some Polish Free, perhaps.

Janis, you seem to be offering something for nothing. Is there a catch?

To my friends: I am fine, and living quietly in southern England.
    • 2068 posts
    July 5, 2010 11:03 PM BST

Maybe its time we re-formed the M.S.S.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    July 6, 2010 1:00 PM BST
    (Mere is suspiciously quiet during this whole exchange.......heh heh heh)......
  • July 8, 2010 12:05 AM BST
    Janis, you look lovely in that dress. I wouldn't want to borrow it from you, because then you wouldn't be able to wear it yourself. You are a girl after my own heart.

love
    Catherine
    • 1 posts
    August 23, 2011 6:44 AM BST

Hello all. I found a nice website with cheap black dresses.  You can take a look here, maybe you want to buy some models. http://www.10orless.co.uk/women/dresses/black-dresses/

• August 25, 2011 12:46 AM BST

OK.... for us girls who have LDB's.... How many of you go out in them?

I love both LBD's and black miniskirts and longer black pencil skirts w nice tops.  Have been out several times in all of them.  Although got alot more attention at the bar when it was a black short miniskirt and Black sequence top.