Nose Hair! Nose Hair! Nose Hair!

• 871 posts
    July 31, 2010 12:18 PM BST
    The number of girls I meet who have professor eyebrows and a small shrubbery in each nostril is shocking!
    Its not a good look!

Love
    Penny
    x
    • 1912 posts
    July 31, 2010 1:07 PM BST
    I can't say I have noticed the nose hair on TGs or GGs, but eyebrows, omg. Come on girl, a little effort grooming goes a long way. In someways I was fortunate to have rather light brows, but some people have been blessed or cursed with enough for 3 or 4 gals. It really makes me wonder about an otherwise pretty GG when she has bushy unruly eyebrows. Is she lazy, just doesn't care, or I suppose she could just be comfortable with what God gave her. Nose hair is plain and simple not a girl thing, lol.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 105 posts
    July 31, 2010 1:23 PM BST
    Hi Penny,

Remington make an excellent device, marketed as the "5-in-1 Cosmetic Trimmer", with enough blades, heads and combs to tame pretty much any hair anywhere. Eyebrow comb and trimmer attachment works really well, and while the other problem you mention isn't specifically addressed in the manual, the basic if-all-else-fails clipper deals with it pretty effectively.

And it has its own carry case! And it's pink!

Hugs,

Judith
    • 404 posts
    July 31, 2010 2:51 PM BST
    Don't forget the ears either...................

Lynn H.
    • 434 posts
    July 31, 2010 3:36 PM BST
    Penny,
    Ladies don't have nose hair!!!!!
    LOL LOL LOL

-------------------------------------------------

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
    • 129 posts
    July 31, 2010 9:34 PM BST
    Hi Penny.
    I know it looks discusting! just tell them to sort it i have told a few but then again i realy don,t mix with other transsexuals for reasons like you just brought up .
    Theres more to being a woman than putting on some clothes and slap .
    Hugs n stuff n things Julia xxx .
    • 404 posts
    August 6, 2010 10:22 AM BST
    ......Frida Kahlo.............................

Lynn H.
  • August 6, 2010 12:16 PM BST
    I can't stand having "Dennis Healy" eyebrows or nasal or ear hair.
    That's why I give myself a good plucking at least once a week.
    • 136 posts
    August 7, 2010 8:08 AM BST
    Every time I watch "60 Minutes" on CBS Television, here in the States, I want to go to their studio and give Andy Rooney's eyebrows a trim!

• 434 posts
    August 7, 2010 9:50 AM BST
    Nicole,
    You hold him down ... and I'll run and get the hedge-trimmer!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
  • August 7, 2010 12:06 PM BST
    I don't know who Mr. Rooney is but I think a lawnmower would be needed to trim those beauties!
    I wonder if there's such a thing as a "Mr Eyebrows" contest?
    My money would still be on Dennis Healy.