I'm still so upset about this jerk

• 252 posts
    August 12, 2010 3:57 PM BST
    Okay, I'd really like to communicate what happened to me the other day, but I've tried posting this about six times and I can't make it through without posting bad and evil content. That being said, I'm going to inject a substitution word for the hatred that was spewed at me. For the purposes of this thread, we will assume that when I say bundle, as in "bundle of sticks", that is a substitution for an epithet aimed at gay men, but also, it seems aimed at me by an ignorant child.

I have a friend who is slightly older than me (52). Her bf is 19!! That's right, he's still a teenager. Well, you know how boys can sometimes have a VERY young emotional age? Well this kid is an extremely young 19.

Anyway, she doesn't have a car and I know that he has been physically abused by him before. So I got there and he immediately started in on me. He set his jaw as soon as he saw me and soon he was hiding in his bedroom and talking to her in the third person about me. I told him that I was right here if he wanted to talk to me. I also told him that I had never done a thing to him.

"Why don't you get out of here, bundle?"

"Did you just ccall me a bundle?"

"That's right, you bundle. Get the f out."

"Wow, you are really a hateful, ignorant person. If you knew how stupid you sound right now, you'd stop."

"You'll always be a man, you know. Even if you chop your d**k off."

"Tell that to your little friend Greg. You know, the one who was pawing me the other night like my arm was a magic lamp and he was trying to get the genie to come out. He didn't think I was too much of a guy."

He then launched into a verbal fruit salad of insults.

Finally, I started to leave, because I knew this would get worse. Then, when he was basically going "BUNDLE!!! BUNDLE!!!" He pushed me with his shoulder. Now he is a guy, but the push along with being called a bundle every five seconds was making my irish come up. I know I have to watch it, I'm 6'2" andeven though I've lost a lot of weight, I still weigh about 275. He's about 5'7" and weighs about 150. Another push got me off balance and I hurt my ankle for a moment. I decided I couldn't take this anymore. I got in his face. We were nose to-well...nose-to-chest. I said,

"Call me a bundle one...more...time."

"I'll call the cops if you touch me."

Now I started to get a picture of me in the MEN'S countty jail. I didn't want to be there.

"You f-ing coward!!"

"BUNDLE!!"

"That's right, cause you know I'd kick your a**, and then you'd have to tell everyone that a girl kicked your a**. Or a tranny or a bundle, or whatever you want to call me."

I know I didn't handle that very well, I didn't expect such vile hatred toward me. The amount of venom in him really surprised me. I truly had done nothing to him before to warrent that. And I still have a lot of anger about it. I still want to take that punk down and hear him cry for mercy.

Do NOT push an irish girl...ever.

Thanks for listening,

Zoey
    • 252 posts
    August 12, 2010 4:30 PM BST
    The only reason I'm still mad at her is that she's still with him.
    • 871 posts
    August 12, 2010 7:43 PM BST
    Hiya Zoe, big hugs my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    It is a shame that you had to experience that vile gob sh1te. People like that tend to abuse everyone, try not to take it personally even tho it feels like it.
    Have you reported it to the police? You might find he is already known to the police and this could add to his file which makes them take action. When I reported my hate crime they were already known to the police and the council had 3 previous complaints and the result was excellent.
    I hope you find a way to deal with your situation that makes you happy, until then big hugs xxxx
    love
    penny
    x

• 252 posts
    August 12, 2010 11:22 PM BST
    Thanks for the support everyone. I was just a little upset at myself because I really did want to pound him into the ground. I have been trying to figure out what I could have done, as the most emotional woman in three counties.

I have been in contact with the police. I reported him for violence against her, not for anything that happened to me, although I told the officer about the shouting match just to show him what an a$$ this guy is. Iowa doesn't have hate crime legislation, although the cop I was talking to said his behavior was "unacceptable" and he would talk to him if I wanted him to. A good cop.

Z
    • 434 posts
    August 13, 2010 5:45 AM BST
    Zoe,
    I am so sorry that you had to endure that kind of crap. Hugs.

Perhaps it is also a good time to re-evaluate the relationship between your and your friend - since she doesn't seem to have the backbone to to step in and question this guys behavior. Second, I question the maturity of a 52 year old dating a 19 year old....

-----------------------------------------------------

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
  • August 12, 2010 4:21 PM BST
    if I was you your friend would now be an ex-friend - though to be truthful I'd be tempted to smack his stupid little face and then when the cops came I'd play the defenceless little woman and claim Hate Crime.
    • 110 posts
    August 12, 2010 7:11 PM BST
    Hi Zoe.People like that make me mad.I can't undersand why some people are so worked up by how we live our lives.You did well to hold back and and not give him a good slap.You take care of yourself.Love Lillith
    • 2068 posts
    August 12, 2010 11:29 PM BST

I'd have kicked seven shades of cr@p outta the Gobby Wee tw@t. If you had given him what for.......his street cred would've been shot to pieces. You dont deserve what you got hon.....NO-ONE does!

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie