Thanks Katie.

• 129 posts
    August 13, 2010 9:38 PM BST
    I just want to say thanks to Katie for looking into and removing the website that was advertising as a TV/TS dating site on the home page , it was a very offensive site discuising itself as a dating/friendship site .

I have also told her that i do not like or enjoy taking any forum to a low level but i "will not" be insulted in any forum , i do not put up with it in my day to day life and will certainly not put up with it here .

After exchanging a few emails i can see that Katie is trying her hardest to help the transgendered community without sinking to the low levels of other websites which is also what i am trying to do through the media .

If it is of any interest to any of you the first artical revolving around myself is going to be published in the Diss express on the 20th of august , it has been agreed it will then be followed up by 3 other newspapers as an even bigger story to hit a wider audience to try to get the message out that we are human beings with feelings and have a right to live our lives as we wish too without prejudice shame or fear of which i am now pleased to say i have none but its been a long and painful journey .

Julia xx.