Hello everyone!

• October 3, 2010 9:21 PM BST
    Well Hello and welcome to our little corner of the web. I'm sure you'll get along fine with most of the members here. and stop by the chatroom when you can.
    Lisa Marie
    • 20 posts
    October 3, 2010 4:32 PM BST
    Hi,

I'm new here, this is my first post. I've been crossdressing for 30 years now, and have only come to fully appreciate my uniqueness in that regard within the last 10 years. That's when I started searching on the internet for others like me. This is only my second transgender forum, my first being Sissy Kiss. I hope to make a lot of new friends here.

This last year I've come out to my wife as Lavender and she went nuts taking me to stores to help me buy lots of new and exciting lingerie and clothing. I wear my new clothing everyday and every second I can but I don't go outside much. In Hawaii this year we walked along the moonlit beach with me in full fem mode. In previous years I've spent many an orgasmic evening in motel rooms by myself with the curtains open, walking around the motel etc. but never being one on one in public. I don't have a good voice and as I've aged I don't think I pass very well at all up close. My most daring act was to go to a local shopping mall as a woman and visit all the lingerie departments I could. I was busted by a group of teenage girls who were walking in front of me giggling and turning around to stare at me. What scary fun that was!

I LOVE to dress up and luxuriate in my feminine glory. I don't want any surgery because I like being a guy when I'm a guy. I've got the best of both worlds!
    • 20 posts
    October 7, 2010 6:33 PM BST
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! I've posted my picture last week and it still hasn't shown up. It's not indecent, just a headshot so I tried to reupload again today. I've got some YouTube videos if anybody is interested, just let me know and if it is OK with the admin here I will post my YouTube Channel URL.

I didn't just suddenly come out to my wife Wendy, though it sounds like that in my original post. She knew that I dressed up before we got married, I didn't want to blindside her with something like that. What I did tell her though was just how important it was in my life to live out my feminine side as well as my masculine. That it just wasn't a trick I'd learned, that it was an essential part of me that interfered with my happiness and peace of mind if it languished.

I'll check out that club URL Wendy, thanks! And thanks to the others for your kindness as well.

Kisses,
    Lavander
    • 20 posts
    October 10, 2010 1:59 AM BST
    Thank you Joni! I must have uploaded it wrong the first time because the second time I tried it was accepted almost immediately. You'll soon learn what a goof I can be.
  • October 10, 2010 2:32 AM BST
    Hi Lavender,
    Hello and welcome from me as well.
    • 20 posts
    October 10, 2010 4:19 PM BST
    Hi Janis!

I like to kid around and have fun. What would be a good forum here that you would recommend? I'm not political, in fact I disdain politics as hateful bigotry from all sides, so please don't direct me towards any of that. I can look around the forum index but a tip from a local would give me better directions I think. Thanks for the welcome!
    • 1980 posts
    October 3, 2010 9:37 PM BST
    Hi Lavender-

Welcome to TGS, girl. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and find help, support, resources and information as well. You mentioned that you've aged a little, well there's no need for that, I mean I'm still 30 years old and always will be, despite the exterior wear and tear.

Please feel free to join in on any of the forums and chats. If you need any help just holler at me or any of the other mods and we'll be glad to assist in any way we can. Thanks for being part of the family.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2573 posts
    October 5, 2010 9:43 AM BST
    Hi Lavender,

Welcome to The Gender Society.

We have a CA club: http://gendersociety.com/[...]5558238 Fairly inactive at the moment but I hope to change that next year. I live in the SFV, not far away by Los Angeles standards, and there are a number of other girls in that area.

I am pleased to hear your wife has accepted you as you truly are....however, sometimes issues creep in for wives later, so it is good to keep in touch with her feelings and give them the attention they deserve.

Joni, see you Thursday, sis.
    • 1980 posts
    October 9, 2010 8:29 PM BST
    Hi Lavender-

Nice pic, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari