new dressing service

• October 13, 2010 11:20 PM BST
    hi all im thinking of starting a dressing service from home, ive created a test website and would appreciate some feedback to know if it is any good?
    this is it

[Removed by Moderator]

you may have to copy and paste it
  • October 14, 2010 8:23 PM BST
    hi Alison
    Ive checked out your website and it looks very professional. If i was in need of your service and lived closer i would certainly be giving you a call. May i wish you and your partner all the best and i hope the business goes from strength to strength growing the number of girls gaining more confidence and getting out and about in the real world.

All the best

Love Monique xxx
  • October 15, 2010 10:54 AM BST
    I don't think there's much point replying to this thread girls, because we will probably never hear from Alison again.

This is a typical example of what is known as an Intro-tisement or Adverquestion, an introduction or question that appears to exist solely for the purpose of promoting something. Katie should know about this and delete it.

Femmy
    • 110 posts
    October 14, 2010 6:25 PM BST
    Hi Alison. I've had a look and the site looks good. Sort of makes me wish I lived closer to you. I wish you loads of luck with it. Take care love lillith