Membership issue

• Hi Bobby, apologies for not replying sooner. You could have had an instant answer by contacting us via Live Help that's on most pages in the site or within 24 hours by sending an email to memberservices@thegendersociety.com.

I've checked your account and cannot see any reason why it should have changed back to Basic. I've changed it to Full Quarterly. Please do keep an eye on it and do let me know if it happens again. I think it should be fine now.

Hugs, Katie x
    <p>Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!</p>
      October 27, 2010 5:51 PM BST
  • Can someone in the know please answer this lady, and give her a reason or rectify the matter i
    Cristine Jennifer Shye** Beware the toes you tread on today, they might be attached to the arse your forced to kiss tomorow. Contenplating involvement with a man? Make sure you can cook realy well or face having sex on a regular basis. Men are like paving slabs, lay them properly, they will stay put and you can walk over them for ever.
      October 27, 2010 3:32 PM BST
  • Hi, I filled out all of the forms and processed the Credit card data for a trial full membership yesterday but my membership was cut off last nigh and returned to the basic level. What can I do to get my full member status back?
    Bobbi Dee Seeker Namaste
      October 20, 2010 11:19 PM BST