Halloween

• 1195 posts
    October 30, 2010 3:05 PM BST
    For all who get dressed up this weekend and have a blast HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
    I know Dallas and Austin will be rocking.
    Here in Mudville things will be on the quiet side - except in a few undisclosed locations.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 871 posts
    November 1, 2010 4:42 PM GMT
    Hiya Everyone,

Happy Halloween!

My daughter and I had a great Halloween thank you, I hope you did too.

After we had cut Bambi in half, length ways, we then proceeded to dismember 2 Barbie dolls. With scarlet nail polish to hand and screwed up tissue paper we were very pleased with the effects of blood and guts that we created. We then hung each piece of Bambi and limbs of the Barbie dolls using string and pins near the front door in the quest to ward off unsuspecting trick or treaters.

Our efforts worked a treat as we didn’t have any trick or treaters at all so we ate all the sweets ourselves. I’m a bit disappointed that no one came back for more spider floss (made from real spider's webs) and chocolate snail surprise (the snails covered in chocolate are still alive) after last year’s success.

Have fun!
    Love
    Penny
    X
  • November 5, 2010 6:22 PM GMT
    Just a cobbled together nurse.

And BTW Miss Melody Anders!
    Wow!
    • 1195 posts
    November 5, 2010 10:07 PM GMT
    Janis
    The Fashion Police have a warrent out for you - green shoes(?)
    Nice outfit
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 364 posts
    November 6, 2010 2:14 AM GMT
    But it was Halloween LO
  • November 6, 2010 5:46 AM GMT
    A nurse with green shoes wouldn't go down very well with Matron would she?
    Thankfully for the rest of the population I'm not a nurse, but I have been known to give the odd kiss of life now and again!
    • 20 posts
    November 7, 2010 9:18 PM GMT
    My wife kindly offered me the opportunity to give out candy as a female and she would be a male. I was too chicken though! We just gave out candy in our street clothes.
    • 1652 posts
    October 31, 2010 1:58 PM GMT
    Happy Halloween, woooooooo…
    I didn’t get dressed up, but I did play our encore last night wearing red flashing horns donated by a member of the audience. Our singer wore the red pointy tail, very sexy!
    xx
    • 1017 posts
    October 31, 2010 6:21 PM GMT
    Slightly embarrassing pics from a Halloween in the past.
    I have absolutely no memory of wearing this outfit...must have been a hell of a party...
    • 2463 posts
    November 1, 2010 9:33 PM GMT
    Melody! Wow, what an outfit!! Where did you get it?
    • 1017 posts
    November 1, 2010 9:39 PM GMT
    Hi Meredith,

My story is I have no memory whatsoever of the incident and I'm sticking to it! (If it wasn't for the piccies, I would totally deny that it ever happened...)

Best,
    Melody
    • 2627 posts
    November 7, 2010 11:29 AM GMT
    I was dressed up as a witch by my cousins. I had some pics but an uncle deleted them fter I passed out.
    • 1017 posts
    November 7, 2010 9:33 PM GMT
    Hi Lavender,

Awww girl, you should of gone for it. Having your wife in male drag would have given you total cover, especially on Halloween.

Seriously, you have to take things at a pace that you are comfortable with. Hope if she ever makes another offer like that, you'll take a chance and go for it.

Best,
    Melody