Corsets

• March 15, 2003 7:30 AM GMT
    I am in the process of adding a section to my web site on getting the look. The first will be on that perfect figure
    So has anyone got any advice they would like to pass on to the wider world ie what is best a corset or a waist clincher and any good suppliers?
    Hope you can help this budding author
    Jennifer
  • August 1, 2003 3:23 AM BST
    dear jennifer i just got my corset from fairplay ,a cd friendly place run by a cd and my corset has the busks in front and i lace it up from behind .its a fullbust corset and i wear my forms with it.it takes me down from a size 30 waist to about a 26 and i feel great wearing it .it came with eight garters for my stockings and i just love to wear it love phylis anne
  • May 8, 2003 9:27 AM BST
    I agree - there is nothing like a tight waist to get that feminine feeling.

I have found the best way to tight lace is to use an underbust waist cincher, some come with and some without suspenders, and wear it back to front. This makes the tightening of the laces much easier, and the metal busks can be fastened in front and then swung round to the back.

Waist cinchers come in various widths but I have found that10 -12" is about right for me, which gives about 20 lace holes on each side. I can reduce my waist from its normal 34" to 26" with effort, but if I am going to wear it all day I usually settle for 28" The effect on the figure is terrific, because the restriction pushes the bust up, so you get tits as well. I usually wear a suspender belt and stockings with it, but you can get cinchers with suspenders attached. Most corset retailers sell waist cinchers so give it a go.

Hope thats helpful

Hugs

Barbara
    • 456 posts
    August 2, 2003 12:11 AM BST
    I must admit I agree that to get the look I want I have to wear a corset or wait cincher. Look no furthe than classic curves - site sponsor for some good ideas. Slightly expensive but they give a good result even from a large lady like myself.

See the latest pictures on my website for evidence. http://www.tinas-place.co.uk