a trial piccie... again.........

• 246 posts
    March 23, 2003 3:58 PM GMT
    oh dear, another awful julie pic!!!!

grrr, fetch the bucket...
    • 430 posts
    March 29, 2003 9:16 AM GMT
    Hi Julie,

I'm going to need you to send me your email address again as I must have wrote it down wrong!

I tried to email you and it wouldn't work.

I'm all love....
    Fiona.
    • 246 posts
    April 10, 2003 2:32 PM BST
    well stevie at least i trying.... i so much want to look like the avtar i chose!!!!!
    it would very much suit me.

hehehehe
    • 246 posts
    April 12, 2003 11:44 AM BST
    miss smith??????
    dont get it?
    its miss clarke.
    (or is it time to change to something far more for the look that i achieve at the moment... something like collie? or barke? hehehehehe)

saturday insecurity session in full mid flow.....

i remain, for the moment
    Julie Clarke.

• 69 posts
    July 7, 2003 5:06 AM BST
    Julie, at the risk of being "flamed" why don't you change your photos to JPEG before posting? they load faster. BTW a nice piccie of your thumb too.
    • 246 posts
    March 23, 2003 5:58 PM GMT
    thanks, i not using webcam, but "THE WORLDS SMALLEST DIGITAL CAMERA" - its sposed to be for fun use, in good light, but sometimes indoors gets contrast issues. i need a good camera too, although the one i have is most usefull as it hangs on a keyring! is very small, portable, and cost under £30.00 uk.sterling.

My hair is growing, and i am shortly takin it to very light blonde too (my neighbours daughter is a hairdresser, she said she'd do it , and also keep up with the regular maintenance... cool eh? a free hairdresser.. shes good too.)

• 69 posts
    March 24, 2003 2:25 AM GMT
    julie wrote:
    oh dear, another awful julie pic!!!!

grrr, fetch the bucket...

Dearest Julie, As much as I'd love to see your picture I find it takes too long to load, I'm on a dial up modem and on limited downloads. Can you possibly post your pics as JPEGs not BMPs they are far too big for the "net" as you'd find if you had a web site. I hope you don't take offence at my post as none is meant.

Hugs, wendy.
    • 246 posts
    March 24, 2003 8:04 AM GMT
    bein a fairy, i thought i'd try and wave my wand... see if this works wendy...
    taaaaadaaaa!
  • March 24, 2003 8:25 AM GMT
    Hi Julie,

I think that you look really good in the photograph. Nice one!

Lisa
    • 246 posts
    March 24, 2003 8:52 PM GMT
    but i look and still see male... me as male i dont like, but it seems to appear to me against my will.
    sorry i feel so low about my appearance, but i have issues cos i only dress sometimes and not always, i need a break, but cant create it on my own. as dear stevie said...... "the Julie Project"
  • March 25, 2003 1:56 AM GMT
    I think you are seeing male in your pictures because that is what you are used to seeing, I know that I have tried several different looks and still see "other" me in most of the pictures.
    I don`t know what other people would see.
    • 69 posts
    March 25, 2003 2:17 AM GMT
    julie wrote:
    bein a fairy, i thought i'd try and wave my wand... see if this works wendy...
    taaaaadaaaa!

Julie, thanks for that, great picture, by the way I'm often accused of being a fairy too.
    • 246 posts
    April 7, 2003 9:38 PM BST
    see attached bitmap photo, a more subdued lighting effect this time

julie
    • 1083 posts
    April 8, 2003 9:32 PM BST
    Julie:

You see in your photos what you expect to see.
    I have the same problem, unless I do at least 1/2 makeup or more. Usually more.

What I see in your last pic is a good looking woman with great legs, and I am sooooo envious!

Must be nice...

Luv 'n envious hugs,

Jayne Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    • 246 posts
    April 13, 2003 2:16 PM BST
    oh, okay, didnt know where it came from.
    talking of hair, still considering going quite a bit lighter.
    i am blonde, but want it blonder... a reflection of self probably.

thank sarah for clarifying the situation.
    jc
    • 246 posts
    July 6, 2003 10:52 AM BST
    another one... its ok but..........
    oh alright i will post two then....
    • 246 posts
    July 6, 2003 10:57 AM BST
    oops ah well. im no photographer, and still my cameras only a fun one for mainly outdoor use. boy do i need a hairdresser!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hehehehe
    • 246 posts
    July 7, 2003 1:38 PM BST
    stevie, i trying yet to achieve the look similar to my avatar......... but its soooooooo difficult, but i getting much closer to it. and you may notice the hairs a bit longer now.....

****sigh****

julie's poem...

a little better every time, or sometimes worse, but hey, this thing NEVER goes away!!
    So every days a different day, look at things a different way.

• 456 posts
    March 24, 2003 10:54 PM GMT
    Nice pic hon - for the camera you are using it is very good - better result can be gained by using better cameras - some good ones going for just less than 200 GB pounds
  • April 13, 2003 8:14 AM BST
    Hi Julie

Sorry kiddo, I forgot you're only young. In my youth there was a television cliche, a parody, that seemed to be around for ever. In reality it was probably only a few months but it stuck with me.

It was a boss coming up to a long overlooked secretary in the office; he takes off her glasses; she shakes down her hair; he says "Why, Miss Smith....."

Don't ever change.

Hugs

Sarah
  • March 23, 2003 5:46 PM GMT
    Hey, I like the hair. Have you ever worn it longer in the back and sides with the same style? Actually, I like the way the earrings show, so maybe just the back, about shoulder length. Even short, that style looks great, but I always try to imagine long hair on everyone.

There's still a lot of light in your shots, though. What kind of web cam are you using? With my 3Com, it took me a while to learn how to get the lighting just right, and I've got several decent pictures, but with bad lighting. My main problem was that I had windows with white backgrounds open on my monitor, and they were throwing light all over my face, which might be why your pictures are so light. I keep my desktop beckgroud black, so when I closed the other windows, it helped to reduce the light. Maybe if you change your destop background to plain black and keep one small window open to monitor the web cam's picture, it will help with some of the excess light.

A good digital camera would solve my problem, but I'm not ready to spend the money just yet.
  • April 10, 2003 5:31 AM BST
    Now, Julie, if only we had good cameras...
  • April 12, 2003 1:45 AM BST
    Yes, I too am trying with the camera I have at my disposal. I really need to save up for a new one.

So, do you already have a pair of those sunglasses?
  • April 12, 2003 6:56 AM BST
    Why Miss Smith..... you're beautiful

Hugs

Sarah