The New Girl

• 2 posts
    April 27, 2003 7:57 AM BST
    Avril wrote:
    Hi, I am a different kind of girl. As in I want to be Avril Lavigne. I am 25 years old and am dying to talk to anyone. Say hi kay?

hello!! do u have msn cause i prefer talkn there im [email protected] if u would like to meet me id like to chat with u
    buh bye
  • December 13, 2005 7:06 PM GMT
    Hi Avril,
    Avril Lavigne is cool. I love the way she does her eye makeup, it looks great on her. Either I'm not doing it right or it just doesn't work for me but I can never get it to look as good as hers does.
    • 2 posts
    April 19, 2003 10:22 AM BST
    Hi, I am a different kind of girl. As in I want to be Avril Lavigne. I am 25 years old and am dying to talk to anyone. Say hi kay?
    • 16 posts
    July 6, 2003 5:23 AM BST
    Hi...

Avrvil Lavinge is a beautiful women, I love her sense of style and her looks. My name is Jessica and welcome to to trannyweb if your looking for a friend consider me one, you can learn more about me in my profile and other post I have written in.
    I truely hope you enjooy your time here at trannyweb and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hugs....

....Jessica
    • 2 posts
    July 19, 2003 10:18 AM BST
    Hi, I answered both of you via e-mail and my msn messenger e-mail is [email protected]