Hormones are slow

• May 6, 2003 7:06 AM BST
    Hi all

You must remember that hormones work real slow. It takes normally about 100 weeks to achieve most of the transition. So, you could count one week as 1% of the whole. I am now only 22% away. But of course the hormones change your hormone levels much quicker. And through that you get the well being feelings and other mental changes. Testosterone blocker is very important part of the treatment. I have dropped my testosterone level lower than on genetic women with the daily dosis of 100mg spironolactone. Some of us need more, maybe the double. You never know before trying.

hugs

Laura
  • May 9, 2003 2:20 AM BST
    LAURENATALIA ,I'VE BEEN TAKING 1.25 mg OF ESTROGEN A DAY AND MY BUST LINE HAS REALLY INCREASED TO A B+ CUP. I WEAR A C-CUP BRA AND IT'S ALMOST FULL AFTER 9 MONTHS OF TREATMENT.I'M WAITING A FULL 18 MONTHS BEFORE I DECIDE ON ENHANCEMENTS...MY SKIN IS VERY SOFT AND SUPPLE.I'VE STARTED TO GET A FALSE "CYCLE" EVERY MONTH..(GEE! JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED)I ALSO HAVE VERY NICE BUNS,SHAPELY AND FIRM...I'M ALSO GOING THRU A SECOND PUBERTY,THIS TIME AS A GIRL..I ALSO HAVE 3 men THAT I DATE ON A REGULAR BASIS.I'M GOING THRU THESE CHANGES AT 58,AND CAN SEE HOW HARD IT WOULD BE FOR A GIRL OF 14 OR 15 TO TRY TO MAINTAIN HER VIRGINITY ,BEING OLDER WITH MORE RESTRAINT ,IT'S STILL HARD FOR ME TO DO IT...TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE PRE-PUBESENT DAUGHTERS DON'T BE TO HARD ON THEM,BE MORE UNDERSTANDING IF YOU CAN. I'VE WALKED A MILE IN THEIR SHOES,IF YOU'RE ON HORMONES ,YOU WILL TOO!!! PHYLISS-MARIE
  • May 20, 2003 5:42 AM BST
    Now having them for six months I notice a slight speeding up. I guess it is normal to have spurts and stillstands in this procedure. As teenage girls have.

Laura