First Time out in Public

• 10 posts
    September 13, 2003 7:00 AM BST
    nice picture and a story with a happy ending. We wish we all could be as lucky as you.
    • 5 posts
    September 27, 2003 12:42 AM BST
    Hi all,

Thought I might as well add my story of my first time out to this thread.

I visited Manchester for a week and planned to visit the "Northern Concord". Arrived outside their ususal Wednesday venue only to discover it had been broken into and the police had not yet dusted for finger prints. So was directed to a nearby gay venue "Spirit". Went upstairs to the top floor through the bar areas and resturant to the ladies toilet where 3 other t-girls were changing. Not having ever been out in public I sat in the cubicle for quite a while before deciding it go for it. Got changed, applied my makeup and went outside.

Just before entering the restaurant had a second bout of insecurity and went into another ladies toilet to see how I looked. Then went on into the bar. Almost walked right past all the other girls! Left my bag with them and ordered a drink. Not a problem. Sat down and chatted with some of the girls. Two lesbians didn't really know what had hit them as about 15-20 tgirls took over one end of the top floor restuarant area.

Had a chat with one of the organisers who showed me the limits of "The Village" where I could walk around dressed without any hassles. She suggested I go out for a walk. So me, Gigi and Sophie (2 regulars) headed first to a lesbian bar and then another gay bar for a drink. Then returned to Spirit and then Sophie and I headed to Napoleans. Here we chatted for a while before dancing away the night before I left at 3am to return to my accomadation.

A brilliant first time out.

Michelle
  • July 11, 2005 3:26 AM BST
    Angela, So what happend with your date, are you still seeing each other? Ho my feminine name is Karen Goetsch, but to honor my mother I used her name when I joind Tweb. You are so lucky to be on the feminine side in looks.
    Take care
    Karen Goetsch
    P.S. Are you taking hormons?
  • September 2, 2003 10:05 PM BST
    Here's a post written by my sweetie Angela. I was hoping it would make for some light but interesting reading for the ladies who have not yet taken the first step outside.

First Time out in Public
    By Angela Foxx

As you columnist for “Meet Me in St. Louis”, I thought I’d relate to you my first time out in public as Angela.
    As I mentioned in my first article, I was dating a genetic girl at the time. As couples often do, we shared our intimate thoughts. One thing that she thought was attractive about me was my small stature. At 5’6” and weighing only 130 lbs. she jokingly suggested that I would make a lovely female. It was in that moment that I confessed to her my longing to wear sexy lingerie like silk panties, bra’s, corsets, etc. Halloween was right around the corner and would be the perfect ‘outing’ as Angela. We spent the next days planning what to wear. One of her friends suggested Vegas style showgirls. On the hunt we went for black bodysuits and fishnets from the local dance supply. Next we found matching tuxedo’s with tails. Finally we found a place to get matching makeup done.
    The days before my big night out seemed to last forever. I had never been out in public as Angela. Like the girls before me, I had all kinds of thoughts. What would people think? Would they even care? Would I look like I was nervous, or would I be the calm, cool person that I normally am?
    After all the waiting, I finally got to be Angela!!
    When Halloween arrived my girlfriend and I went to the beauty salon. She was first, and after about an hour it was my turn. I can’t describe how excited I was while I waited. I had promised myself I would keep my eyes closed until my transformation was complete. Sitting the chair being made up, those crazy thoughts came and went. How would I look? What would people think? After one of the longest hours in my life, I was ready. I opened my eyes and gazed in the mirror. Angela had arrived!! The hair, makeup, everything was perfect. Now it was up to me to figure out how I wanted the world to know Angela. It came down to one simple thing, being myself. That’s what it’s all about.
    When the big night arrived we decided to join a couple of her friends at a party where we entered a sexy costume contest. It was amazing to be out as Angela at this straight bar. We had numerous people compliment us on our look. Eventually all the contestants were told to walk up on the stage. The audience was to applause when the M. C. stood next to us. To my surprise, I beat all of the girls, even my date! To this day I still say it must have been the red hair. After the contest I had four or five men offer their phone numbers. It was during that time I knew that Angela would become a big part of my life.
  • September 5, 2003 8:20 PM BST
    Awesome Angela... congrats... and very nice pic... u are truly beautiful
  • September 8, 2003 1:59 PM BST
    You make a great lady Angela. Good luck.

Hugs

Lisa
  • September 3, 2003 2:40 AM BST
    Cool story & nice picture.