in house

• 9 posts
    September 9, 2003 9:41 PM BST
    i was getting a bit concerned but i finally got them this afternoon. i was e mailed this morning asking to give them another few days . when i came in this afternoon they had arrived..
    probably because of customs i guess because i live in scotland. came 2 weeks to the day.. well done In House. many thanks.. linda
  • October 18, 2003 4:34 AM BST
    Hi
    I just started, so I asked around and never heard anything negative abooout In-house. I order Estrofem from them last wed and it arrived today. 8 Days to Miami, not bad when you consider there was a postal holiday thrown in there too.
    • 9 posts
    September 8, 2003 9:37 PM BST
    can anybody tell me how reliable in house pharmacy is ive been waiting a fortnight tommorrow
    for my stuff. i got an e mail the next day confirming my order and it said it would take 7 to 14 days. the 14 days are up tommorrow. i e mailed them today but got no reply and its an answer phone when i call.. i used my visa so am i covered for loss if they dont appear.. thanks girls
    • 27 posts
    September 9, 2003 4:54 PM BST
    I,ve used inhouse many times as well and the product always comes to my house in seven days, I live in NJ, and I've never had a problem. I too would like to know if you get your meds.

Amanda
  • September 25, 2003 6:16 AM BST
    So far, I really like Inhouse Pharmacy. Some of their prices are great, and others aren't. It's just like any other store in that regard. As for service, they've always treated me well, and they e-mail me every step of the way when I place an order. I also appreciate the good information they have about each drug and how their business works.
  • June 9, 2004 6:39 PM BST
    I agree, they are awesome.
    I've been using 'inhouse' for almost two years and they seem to get faster each time.
    I ordered late last thursday (3rd June) and they arrived at 7am on tuesday morning (8th June). Now bearing in mind the product's come from the South Pacific, I'm in England and there was a weekend in there, I think that's pretty spectacular service.
    Half way 'round the world in 3 working days....
    Well I'm impressed!
    Also, they now have a 'Transgendered' tab on the website which saves new customers having to hunt around plus the product info is a bit more 'TS aware'... Good stuff...