well julie is back...

• 1083 posts
    March 10, 2003 7:36 PM GMT
    Julie--

Welcome home, hon. Sorry it's turned out the way it did, but no relationship is perfect....

Jayne Sakura
    • 246 posts
    March 8, 2003 3:51 PM GMT
    my current relationship is either in suspense or ended, i'm not too sure of the decision process being considered at the moment.....

well i think its over, i sent an email on his behalf to someone... blah blah blah... angry... stopped talking.. etc .. and i think its over. was quite a serious email, and a serious error on my part.

I am dressed today as i write, and havent done a BRILLIANT job of it, just fairly "ordinary" looking.... you can hav a look at the photo if you want....
    but have a bucket handy, incase it's just too awful....
    • 246 posts
    March 8, 2003 8:26 PM GMT
    hey, i attach another.... the apology is in the document!!!! but dont puke eh??
    • 69 posts
    March 9, 2003 2:30 AM GMT
    Hi Julie sweetie, just a gentle nudge I'd love to view your picture attachment but you have attached it as a BMP img which is rather too large for girls like myself on a 56 kps modem. Can you change any pictures to JPG and about 30kb in size. I'm sure we'd all be able to view them more easily.

Thanks in advance.

Hugs.
    Wendyanne.
    • 246 posts
    March 10, 2003 8:30 PM GMT
    yeah, i now getting dolloped on by a mutual friend too... bit scary at the mo.
    thanks jane, you rock!
  • March 8, 2003 5:34 PM GMT
    Hey, cool picture!

I've made my share of relationship errors, too. It sucks at the time (as it should), but we eventually get over them and hopefully learn something, so that we don't repeat the mistakes.

That's a tough way to end a relationship, but there aren't many painless ways.

*hug*
  • March 9, 2003 5:13 AM GMT
    Julie, that "3005" picture is my favorite of the four I've seen, and it's the best image, too. That strand of hair over the left eye makes for a cool pose. I hope you consider this a compliment, but the pose reminds me of the early days of MTV, back when it was actually cool.

We have the same problem - we both need better cameras.
  • March 16, 2003 8:45 AM GMT
    Hi Trish

Yes, that happened to me too, but I'm not paranoid about it. I'M NOT, honestly.

If you post it to the bug report on the General Board that would be quicker, if it's not too late.

Hugs

Sarah