All about Susan

• 8 posts
    April 18, 2003 9:33 PM BST
    Stevie wrote:
    Susan, is Virtual Makeover worth buying?

Did you look at the picure, what did you think? You can get the program frm kazaa free, wish I could find fashion makeover to go with it.

• 8 posts
    April 17, 2003 12:58 PM BST
    I think the differenc is that while most trannys dislike having amale self, I like mine and am very at home in it. All the people I know no this me and I like my relationships with them just as they are. However their is a woman in me and I want her to have friends and a life too. Just greedy for the good things I guess. Does this help explain it at all Stevie, just a different variation on a theme I think.
    • 8 posts
    April 15, 2003 12:49 PM BST
    In the real world I have a good life which I have no wish to alter. I have a wife, rwo children and a rewarding job, none of which I feel any desire to change or jepordise. I would however love to expand my life as Susan and meet people and build a completely separate life. Cartainly for the frseeable future there is no one I would trust with my dual identity.
    I must have started dressing at about the age of 11 in mysisters clothes. First just her panties and then dresses exct. She was older than me and they fitted well. I would also borrow stockings and suspenders from my mum. I still much prefer the feel of these to tights. My favourite mornings were Saturdays. Sometimes I would be alone in the house for most of the day. I would go to mysisters bed and get into her bluse baby doll nightie and stay for a while before getting up and putting onher sexiest clothes to spend the day in. I was always very careful and was never found out.
    From the earliest times my dressing was accompanied by fantasies of a submissive nature involving bing dominated and feminised and humiliated by women. And also of being treated like a woman by men and pleasing them in any way they wish. I stil feel much the same way now and would love to act out some of these dreams with understanding people in a safe enviroment. I have been with one man once many years ago. It was fun but did not invilve dressing. I didn't admit this even to him. I hope none of the men in changing rooms sees me looking at them.
    Don't get me wrong I love women too and have always had a full and satisfying sex life in that direction. There are many different aspects to my sexuality.
    I do not wish I had been born a woman. I think they pay a heavy price for being able to wear allthose lovely clothes.
    When I grew up I was cursed with a hirsute body which makes it pretty impossible for me to pass in anything very sexy and I fight a constant battle with my waistline. I hope we meet in tranny chat soon and who knows perhaps r/t sometime.. I have to go now but will write again with more of my dreams and desires.
    • 8 posts
    April 16, 2003 6:50 AM BST
    Stevie wrote:
    Hi.

So, does your wife know all about your situation?

No stevie and I have no desire to come out in that sense. I want a completely separate life from James who is fairly happily married to my wife. But I have decided thatsusan has been a lonely girl for too long now and needs more than just online friends. But very discreetly you understand. It all makes me very nervous though beause I am rather shy and frightened of rejection and being laughed at.

• 8 posts
    April 16, 2003 8:35 PM BST
    Tina B wrote:
    I twould be interesting to know how easy you find it hiding yourself from your wife. Being hairy then yoou will have a problem if you are wanting to shave your legs. How do you manage at the moment?

Basicaly I putup with not making any physical changes, at the moment nobody sees me anyway so I don't have to pass. Obvious physical changes are out at the moment. I just hope anybody I contact can accept this

• 8 posts
    April 18, 2003 8:20 AM BST
    A picture of me practicing with virtual makeover. best attempt yet
    • 8 posts
    April 18, 2003 8:25 AM BST
    bikechick wrote:
    I think the reason most trannies are in the closet is because they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand they fear revulsion by 'the straights", and on the other side, they feel pressurised by a significant vocal minority of TV/CD's into conforming to the stereotypical tranny cast.
    There seem to be two recurring issues; 'coming out' and 'passing'.
    I'm only 'out' on TW, and only for a couple of months, but some of my worst fears have already been confirmed by what I've read here. There must be a lot of us who would never try to 'pass', partly because we never could, and also because we just don't want to. And many of us have been, or are in relationships with women we love deeply, and that fact overrides any compulsion to dress.
    Personally, I think it makes me more confident as a man because I know that my cross-dressing does nothing to compromise my male sexuality. I enjoy being six foot athletic male who sometimes cross-dresses. And I'd never ever want to be a woman.
    Does anyone else feel similarly?

Yes honey I feel exactly the same way. I do fancy men as well. And even that doesn't threaten my male seuality
    Susan

• 8 posts
    April 18, 2003 8:31 AM BST
    [RESPONSETO]
    bikechick wrote:
    I think the reason most trannies are in the closet is because they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand they fear revulsion by 'the straights", and on the other side, they feel pressurised by a significant vocal minority of TV/CD's into conforming to the stereotypical tranny cast.
    There seem to be two recurring issues; 'coming out' and 'passing'.
    I'm only 'out' on TW, and only for a couple of months, but some of my worst fears have already been confirmed by what I've read here. There must be a lot of us who would never try to 'pass', partly because we never could, and also because we just don't want to. And many of us have been, or are in relationships with women we love deeply, and that fact overrides any compulsion to dress.
    Personally, I think it makes me more confident as a man because I know that my cross-dressing does nothing to compromise my male sexuality. I enjoy being six foot athletic male who sometimes cross-dresses. And I'd never ever want to be a woman.
    Does anyone else feel similarly?

[/RESPONSETO I think all your points apply to me too
  • April 18, 2003 2:15 PM BST
    GENDER LIKE A BOX OF CRAYONS CONTAINS MANY COLORS..EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT,BUT SUPRESSING YOUR "WOMAN INSIDE "IS LOOKING FOR A DISASTER TO HAPPEN...IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP YOUR MALE & FEMALE SIDES SEPARATED..THEY EVENTUALLY START TO BLEND TO MAKE ONE PERSON..MAN CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS..OLD CHINESE PROVERB..KEEP US POSTED PASSING ON TRANNYWEB IS NOT A REQUIREMENT..PHYLISS-MARIE
  • April 20, 2003 4:06 AM BST
    I got a copy of virtual make over from e`bay, I am still not very good at working it, but it did tell me the correct colors of make up to use.
    I am sure you could find a copy of fashion make over on e`bay.
  • April 16, 2003 2:37 AM BST
    Hi.

So, does your wife know all about your situation?
  • April 17, 2003 1:11 PM BST
    Yes, I get it. Thanks.

I think most trannies are figuring ways to merge the two lives into one, whereas you enjoy the separation.
  • April 18, 2003 4:47 AM BST
    Bikechick, there are many different types of trannies with different goals and who get different things out of femininity. Regardless of how you approach things, you're welcome here.

Of course, those of us who desire to pass will talk about it quite a bit, because it's important to some of us, but by no means do we think that's madatory for all trannies. The spectrum here is just too broad for the "one-size-fits-all" mentality.
  • April 19, 2003 9:37 PM BST
    Thanks for the e-mail. I saw some really inexpensive programs in the store, and I might just go ahead and try one. I'm one of those types who wears the same style for life, so I'm not really in need of a makeover (though tips are always welcome). I just wanted it as another computer toy.
    • 456 posts
    April 16, 2003 6:21 PM BST
    I twould be interesting to know how easy you find it hiding yourself from your wife. Being hairy then yoou will have a problem if you are wanting to shave your legs. How do you manage at the moment?
  • April 17, 2003 2:43 AM BST
    What do you think your wife would say about your being a tranny? Do you ever see yourself being able to tell her? I know you say you want to keep the two parts of your life separate, but with most trannies I've spoken to, who are very much into being trannies (be they CDs, TVs, or TSs), they eventually become quite miserable from not being able to share with their significant others. Maybe you're different, and this won't cause problems for you, but you'd be in the minority. Anyway, I just wondered what you thought you wife's reaction would be, and how big a factor that is in your wanting to keep things separated.

I hope I don't sound like I'm judging your situation, but I'm always interested in why trannies make certain decisions regarding spouses/girlfriends. I always show/tell my girlfriends before things get too far along. I can relate to not telling anyone else, but I couldn't be intimate (emotionally/sexually/otherwise) with a woman without her knowing.

Anyway, we're glad you found Trannyweb!

• April 18, 2003 9:28 PM BST
    Susan, is Virtual Makeover worth buying?