creams

• 1083 posts
    May 21, 2003 5:03 PM BST
    PHYLISS-MARIE wrote:
    WHEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL,A BOY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THAT IF I SWALLOWED HIS STUFF MY BOOBS WOULD GET BIGGER AND MY SKIN WOULD BE SMOOTHER....

Phyliss, sugah--

That's not how you get bigger boobs and smoother skin.

It is how you get diamonds and pearls, though!

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
  • May 20, 2003 1:07 PM BST
    Hi girls Julia hear has any one used a cream that makes your bottom bigger or is it another rip off
  • May 20, 2003 1:42 PM BST
    WHEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL,A BOY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THAT IF I SWALLOWED HIS STUFF MY BOOBS WOULD GET BIGGER AND MY SKIN WOULD BE SMOOTHER.....YEAH RIGHT !!!!I ALMOST BELIEVED HIM...THEN MY MEDICATION KICKED IN....DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THOSE STUPID CLAIMS....DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY PHYLISS-MARIE
    • 1083 posts
    May 21, 2003 2:15 PM BST
    Julia:

If you want a bigger butt, I have a surefire way to do it, and there is no messy creams or exercise machines you have to buy.

Just eat every meal at an all you can eat buffet. Stuff yourself silly each time. Trust me honey, in a few weeks, your butt will start to get really big. (So will the rest of your anatomy, however, that is not my problem.)

**sighs** Butt cream is like boob mud. It may make you feel better, but it doesn't work well--if at all. Your butt is essentially a collection of fatty material. You might want to try rubbing lard there--it'll be cheaper and the effect will be the same.

Don't waste your time, hon--

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"