Life for a TGirl??

• 614 posts
    February 19, 2004 8:00 AM GMT
    fiona if ever you in oxford area drop us a line and we can meet
  • March 2, 2004 9:45 AM GMT
    Hi again

if ure in London at the mo., mail me at sexykitten64@hotmail and maybe I could come into London one weekend and we could meet up

vicki xxx
    • 430 posts
    March 7, 2004 4:17 PM GMT
    I'm actually living in the midlands currently,

am keen to meet people while I'm here, but will going back to Oz in May.
  • March 8, 2004 12:17 AM GMT
    *raises hand* I'm in the Midlands, where abouts are you?
    • 430 posts
    March 18, 2004 12:48 PM GMT
    I'm in Stafford. I'm always travelling about though, I have a place to stay with friends in Stafford so I keep returning.
    • 430 posts
    June 10, 2003 4:50 PM BST
    I'm going to be backpacking around the UK for a couple of years and was wanting the Brit girls to let me know what it is like to be a TGirl there.

I dress alot and when not fully dressed wear clothes that are either or womens pants, shoes, shirts and other things are deffinantly female but not blatant.

I wear my nail polish on long nails [my own] all the time and a fair amount of jewelry too!

Most of the time people don't notice here [Sydney] or if they do don't care. I even get compliments on my nails at work from customers [i work in a bar, no not a gay bar either].

So what can I expect when i get there? Will people care? will people hassle me? I try not to be blatant about things but don't hide things either..... any words from you Brit and Irish girls will be a help.

Thanks,
    Fiona.

Will be leaving for UK on October 1, if all goes to plan.
  • July 13, 2003 11:04 AM BST
    hi fiona

mail me about when ure coming over and maybe i could point u in the right direction with regard to where and how

when i lived in london i was fulltime for a while and it was easy, outside of london is not so easy
    xxx

[email protected]
    • 430 posts
    August 7, 2003 5:35 AM BST
    Thanks Sexy,

I'm going to be in London in October, not sure on exactly where in London, will know that in the middle of September.

Thanks,

Fiona.