starting this week

• October 27, 2003 5:36 AM GMT
    Luck to your tourney girls

I have had my hormones now somewhat over 11 months. I count that the main part of the transition is over in two years, so I´m about half way now. Every week adds there 1%. Actually I feel more than half way and I guess people see me mostly as a female regardless what clothes I have on. That shows clearly on my way to the job. At the office I must still act "male", but men let me enter the bust first on my way there.....

hugs

Laura

• November 10, 2003 4:00 PM GMT
    Hi Ladies
    I see that this post was started in August which was about three months ago, and I was wondering how you all are getting along?
    I started with a low dosage of estrofem almost a month ago and would like to compare experiences and you can tell me what to expect in the future. You can either reply here or email me.
    Hoping to hear from you
    Sandi
  • November 18, 2003 11:12 AM GMT
    What is your low dosage of Estrofem? I have now my daily 10mg, but started with four milligrams for the first 5 months. Now, after a year I fill up my B-cup bra and have an ovearll feminine look.

Laura
  • November 18, 2003 4:02 PM GMT
    Hi Laura
    Im taking 2mg of estrofem a day only. I know it is low but after
    only a month Im seeing some effects on my breasts. My nipples are very tender and there is a hardness developing under my nipples, which I understand to be the beginning of the breast buds. Other than that, I don't seem to get upset as quickly as before. Even though it is a small dosage I feel it is having an effect, even quicker than I coul dhave thought possible.
    Sandi
    • 18 posts
    August 31, 2003 4:18 PM BST
    from Faten.
    me too I started this week,please mail me
    • 18 posts
    August 31, 2003 4:21 PM BST
    if any body can help me to reach woman body.
    • 3 posts
    August 17, 2003 4:09 PM BST
    I will be starting hormones this week, I am really excited and scared at the same time. I'm looking forward to the journey here.