We've just start dancing!

• September 6, 2001 11:36 PM BST
    There is a club in Evansville, IN. called Someplace Else. It's a G/L/B/T place, and all are welcome. I've gone several times en femme, and not been groped...too much!  

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne
  • September 4, 2001 7:44 PM BST
    I wanted to say that in more discos, clubs, and any enjoing
    resources around the world where you find lots of people and thousands of beautyful girls, lots of these girls are tranny
    young girls most of them ingaged from the agency only to populate the place. Years ago unfortunately it was prostitution from third world but in latest 80's and earliest 90's industry of dance was really corrupted.
    Today things are changed. Tomorrow it'll be better more!  
    Night people welcomes the Girls.
    Lover.....Macho Mac Time Machine. (this is my battle playing extended name).  :-*
  • September 2, 2001 4:06 PM BST
    Lots of Girls are dancing around the World.
    Wed' s night Transvesty party at Hollywood Club in Milan.;D :o
    • 9 posts
    April 21, 2004 1:02 AM BST
    Greetings from the "Windy City". We have a VERY TG friendly city. Here in the Chicago area you can find anything from mild to wild. There are many out-of-town visitors who fly in to O'Hare airport and don't realize that they are actually still about 20 miles west of downtown Chicago. Not to worry though, one of my personal favorite nightspots is only about 10 minutes away. In the suburb of Franklin Park is a very nice club known as Temptations. Although this place is known primarily as a "women's" club, they have shown excellent hospitality to the transgendered community for almost twenty years and they're still going strong. They have a very friendly staff, reasonable prices, clean and well-lit bathrooms, an excellent dancefloor, and they are open until 5am. Every third Friday of the month they feature one of the best drag shows in the area. I don't say that just because I perform in it, the other girls are pretty good too. LOL! Anyway, Temps is located at the intersection of Grand Avenue and Mannheim Road, in the shopping center just east of the intersection on the south side of the street. If you plan to visit Chicago for any length of time, there are literally hundreds of places to go, but if you are only flying in for a little while, Temps is your best bet. Feel free to drop me an E-mail, or just tell them Cyndi sent you. Enjoy...