Where to stay in London?

• 2 posts
    March 8, 2004 2:38 AM GMT
    Hi all! I'm planning að trip to the UK this spring with a tranny girlfriend of mine. We're thinking about staying in London but I'm not really making a lot of progress finding information about places to stay.

Can anyone recommend a trnny-friendly hotel, close to tranny-friendly clubs, shops etc.?

It would be really appreciated

Gina.

Ps. New to this web. Spent the last 2 hours looking through it and I love it!!!
  • March 8, 2004 9:22 AM GMT
    Gina,

Welcome to the site and hope you find it as fun and useful as I have (really can't stay away!!)
    As for a trip to London in the spring the best way to find out about the TG scene is to check out a couple of websites:
    The WayOut Club - www.wayout-publishing.com and
    TransMission - www.trans-mission.org
    both have sections with adresses and telephone numbers of TG friendly hotels, restaurants and both are London's biggest TG clubs.
    Hope that helps you get started but if you would like to ask for more then either catch me in the chatroom (I'm a creature of habit and tend to use the old room) or feel free to e-mail me via the option in my profile. I'm originally from London so don't let the French flag throw you!

Alex
    xxx