HAVE A BEAUTY NIGHT......Before it's too late!

• July 10, 2002 7:40 PM BST
    Hi Irene

As the Board's leading poster you ought to have a special accolade; "Mother of the Board" or perhaps "Mother Superior". Now you can tell us about "your favourite things". ;D ;D ;D

Best wishes

Sarah
  • July 9, 2002 11:11 PM BST
    Absolutely, I fancy doing L'Oreal ads. I think I'm worth it don't you?

I thought most of us just focus on the make up part and don't think about the future.......We will have one and then what.
    Also a good way for closeted trannys to exhibit a little bit of their femme side in front of the SO. If she can handle him in a face mask and buying moisturiser, maybe she can deal with a little more........?

Love to all

p.s Oh yes the Baroness titles bestowed upon us are due to us passing the 50 post mark. Baroness always makes me think of"The sound of music" a quick chorus of "eidelweiss" anyone?

Irene
    • 195 posts
    July 9, 2002 1:47 AM BST
    Darling - I plan to be dressing and clubbing well past my fifties and by taking care of myself I expect to still look stunning - So I totally agree with what you say - perhaps I should see if I can become the new face for some skin care range.  

Oh I have just noticed we have both become a baroness is that because we are post past 50
  • July 8, 2002 10:13 PM BST
    Hi Gang,

By now most of us will ahve been wearing make-up off and on for a few years. What if anything have we started to stop those clogged pores and oil deposits.
    Even married trannys can bring a beauty night into your weekly regimen.
    Cleanse, tone, moisturise these are the watch words that will keep you dressing well into your fifties.
    Speak to any beautiful mature woman, she takes care of herself, or spends at the surgoen!
    So forget nights out and then wearing make-up to bed. Take care of yourself and your skin, before it's too late!

Love

Irene

p.s typed while wearing a mud pack and having just stepped out of a jasmine and ylang ylang bath!
  • November 14, 2002 11:02 PM GMT
    My God, Irene darling. Does that mean you haven't changed a bit?
    love
    Meagan
  • July 10, 2002 8:18 PM BST
    hi Sarah,

None of that whiskers on kittens stuff for me dear, and try as I might I can't make rhyme from Christian Dior and Estee lauder!

I don't post for any other reason than to impart some infermation to others, or if you meet me you might notice I never shut up!

Love

Irene