New Mascara....

• 539 posts
    July 27, 2002 6:26 PM BST
    I have been looking for a better mascara; the ones I have tried so far have been too clumpy and difficult to work with.  I will look for this new one in the U.S. and try it out.  Has anyone in the U.S. seen it or does anyone have other recommendations?

Heather H.
  • July 27, 2002 6:11 AM BST
    Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be in town later today and will be stocking up on make-up for some upcoming events.
    Is that Crystal shimmer?

Love

Irene
    • 10 posts
    July 26, 2002 12:02 AM BST
    Hi Irene
    It does what it says on the label.I bought it last Saturday in Superdrugs along with there new lipstick called Crystal Starlette. I loved them both.

hugs
    Brenda Elizabeth
  • July 22, 2002 12:48 AM BST
    Hi Gang,

It's l'Oreal LashArchitect. Looks good didn't find a stockist this weekend.......Keep your eyes open, could be a good one if it does what it says on the tin!

Irene
  • July 17, 2002 8:32 PM BST
    Hi Gang,

There was an ad for a new L'Oreal mascara on the telly last night. Promised to give the fullness of false lashes, I didn't catch the name in my haste to get down the stairs.
    Does anyone know what this product is called otherwise I'll hunt it down on Saturday.

Love

Irene
  • July 29, 2002 9:38 PM BST
    Hi All,

I finally got some.....it's brilliant!
    Doesn't clump, isn't heavy so doesn't make your eyes look smaller.

For best effect curl your eyelashes first.....Something nobody notices during the day 'cept the girls :-)

Love

Moi
  • July 29, 2002 9:44 AM BST
    I've always liked Chanel's mascaras, especially the waterproof "Extreme Wear." It lasts forever, and it even looks halfway decent after I've fallen asleep in it (that's happened once or twice...).  ;)