Invincible!

• September 1, 2002 5:02 AM BST
    Chanel's Red No.5 is still my primary shade, but L'Oreal does have some good products. I used to wear their makeup (and Revlon's) back before I became a Chanel slave.

Here's where I tried to find it: http://www.lorealparisusa.com
  • September 1, 2002 1:57 AM BST

Don't know about the endless product range. I wonder if it's not Europe only at the moment. Doesn't explain the wesite.........Sorry I dunno.
    • 1083 posts
    January 22, 2003 7:26 PM GMT
    Michele:

I didn't know they let Cajuns that far west. Do you have Le Passport? And, did you register with City Hall?

(Michele, hon--I've been teasing you a lot because I grew up in California, where we say "Welcome to California--Now Go Home", and ask people to save the state--when they leave, take someone with them. Most of them seem to be heading north, for some odd reason... ???)

Don't worry, Stevie. I won't crank up on the French.

Although...they did do some very interesting, romantic, and slightly sloppy things with kissing...

Which brings me back to the point of this thread: I don't know that I want to wear a lipstick named invincible. It sounds so...oh, I don't know...masculine, somehow.

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
  • August 31, 2002 6:28 AM BST
    Is that from their "Endless" lipstick line? The only thing I can find in their regular lines (on the website) is Crimson Kiss. I can't find the list of shades for the Endless line, though.
  • August 29, 2002 10:46 PM BST

After a few weeks road testing, I'm still impressed. A long lasting lipstick that doesn't dry your lips out.......
  • November 28, 2002 6:31 PM GMT
    Shame on you Stevie.
    Why the dislike for the French?

Don't you love French knickers?
    French fries?

Just teasing you. I really don't want you to get started on the French.

le love
    Meagan  :-*
  • August 16, 2002 9:02 PM BST

Wow, another L'Oreal product I've used and liked.
    It's a very long lasting lipstick that, lasts very well without drying your lips out or flaking like the Max factor stuff.
    The colour I tried was crimson extreme, the best red lipstick I've had in a while.
    Try it!
  • September 3, 2002 1:21 AM BST

Where would we be without the great french contribution to tranny culture.
    The french maid outfit......;D
  • September 2, 2002 8:40 PM BST
    Please don't get me started on France... Katie wouldn't enjoy having to ban a Goddess for disturbing the peace. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fashionlab/Images/Smileys/Wink01.gif
  • September 1, 2002 6:58 PM BST

Maybe, they just keep the good stuff for us:D

It could be the french are havin a little joke with you, the land of Le big mac!
  • September 1, 2002 5:04 PM BST
    True. With all of the public outcry from animal protection groups, most companies have shifted to testing their products on Europeans. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fashionlab/Images/Smileys/Smile01.gif

Anyway, you're probably right about that color being a regional thing. Chanel does that all the time.
  • September 1, 2002 2:00 PM BST

Very strange I can't find it either. Maybe they do seperate lines for different parts of the world. Maybe in Europe we're the guinea pigs, I can deal with that as long as nobody is forcing rabbits to wear mascara and lipstick I'm happy
  • September 1, 2002 1:59 PM BST

Very strange I can't find it either. Maybe they do seperate lines for different parts of the world. Maybe in Europe we're the guinea pigs, I can deal with that as long as nobody is forcing rabbits to wear mascara and lipstick I'm happy