worry fear and rejection

• January 19, 2003 5:37 AM GMT

dear kelly for me it took a long time to tell my wife that i was a crossdresser,i had been dressing for a long time in the shadows and i was afraid to even mention it to her,but when i had a hospital stay for a check on my heart i decided it was time to let her know ,i finally told her last year and i was so much relieved when she took it so good ,she lets me go to my cd meetings and once in a while she will buy me something feminine  love phylis anne                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    Fear and rejection is what keeps most of us in the closet allways worring what some one will think of us if they found out we were really female instead of male but one saying really changed my life and give me the courage to come out to my wife worry is only fear of what will probably never happen. We worry about rejection and what people will think of us. After i came out to my wife and kids and they embraced and supported me the rest was really easy to me. I came out to the world by just being me I lost some friends and have been the talk of the town for a while but they were never really my friends anyway.
    My family and my inlaws it kinda freaked them out for a while but they have accepted me as female and now im closer than ever with my mother inlaw. My wife said what really turned her on about me and why she loves me so much is i was so feminine any way and different than other males
    You can fear and worry about comeing out but you will allways be lieing to your self and your loved ones until you do.

love and hugs kelly
  • September 26, 2002 3:59 PM BST
    Fear and rejection is what keeps most of us in the closet allways worring what some one will think of us if they found out we were really female instead of male but one saying really changed my life and give me the courage to come out to my wife worry is only fear of what will probably never happen. We worry about rejection and what people will think of us. After i came out to my wife and kids and they embraced and supported me the rest was really easy to me. I came out to the world by just being me I lost some friends and have been the talk of the town for a while but they were never really my friends anyway.
    My family and my inlaws it kinda freaked them out for a while but they have accepted me as female and now im closer than ever with my mother inlaw. My wife said what really turned her on about me and why she loves me so much is i was so feminine any way and different than other males
    You can fear and worry about comeing out but you will allways be lieing to your self and your loved ones until you do.

love and hugs kelly