The Best Places To Party And Meet Others

• October 19, 2002 10:20 AM BST
    Hi Sandi

Welcome.

Blimey girl, that is catholic ;D ;D ;D

Best wishes

Sarah

• October 18, 2002 2:22 PM BST
    For years I was a retail assistant manager then manager for a big company. From 1981 to 1995 I moved 9 times. Always being new in town, I learned quickly that the best parties were always at the local Catholic church. There is usually at least one a week and many have something every night. I have always been accepted and treated respectfully. The best have live music, a buffet meal, dancing, raffles, and cash bars. And if it becomes known that you're single and far from home the ladies who do the cooking make sure that you leave with an arm full of food. The Baptist church socials are OK but there is never music, dancing, or alcohol. If you're looking for dates, get to know the priest and make sure he knows this. He knows everyone and can set you up with some great people. I've never been threatened,never seen any fights, or never seen any of these trannies from hell that we've been reading of lately. Just alot of good fun with alot of good people. Unless of course you are one of the trannies from hell or like to be threatened and fight then don't go. Sandi
  • October 19, 2002 12:59 PM BST
    Who would have thought that a Baptist boy would grow up to be a girl and be accepted by the Catholics?  Sandi