Should this board remain exclusive?

• 38 posts
    February 2, 2003 1:20 AM GMT
    Heh it is not really exclusive (or at least I don't view it as such).  See my reply to sarah's post on the main board.
    • 530 posts
    February 2, 2003 1:03 AM GMT
    Sarah has started a topic on the general board regarding the tranny youth board.(See pedantic Sarah).It is in relation to whether this board should be left exclusively to the next generation or not.Are we oldies welcome to comment here,if appropriate? And do you all use the whole site,or think that this is the only place for you?
    Feedback would be welcome and useful,Posting to Sarah's thread would perhaps be best.

Sue.X
  • February 2, 2003 1:41 PM GMT
    Well i'm certainly happy for the older girls to come in here
    I've had good fun talking to some of you

xxx Stef
    • 430 posts
    May 25, 2003 5:20 PM BST
    Sue,

I think you might find that this forum seems to be all about asking for advice... and with that in mind all advice is welcome.

Us younger girls might think we know it all but hey a few extra points of view never goes astray. A different perspective can be gained on both sides and then we all benefit.

Just my 2 cents worth anyway,

Fiona.
  • May 29, 2003 12:43 AM BST
    I've always considered this to be a forum ABOUT tranny youth, not exclusively FOR tranny youth. We women (old-timers) remember what it was like to be girls of 18-25, and we are certainly here to offer advice and support for the young girls.

Yes, there are some topics that might interest only the girls, but the women are always welcome.