Caught !

• 7 posts
    March 16, 2004 11:40 PM GMT
    This is my TV fantasy. Jenny a female friend of mine had asked me to house sit for her while she was away for a few weeks on a training course. I jump at the chance as she has a lovely house near the sea in a secluded village. Its the summer holidays and the weather is lovely.

I dropped her off at the airport and she reminded me to take good care of the house. As I drive back to her place I can’t help thinking how much fun I’m going to have. See, I jumped at the chance of house sitting as I have a secret passion kindled a few years ago at my last stay with Jenny. Then we had been invited to a tarts and Vickers party. But Jenny had suggested we swap roles. I was surprised that any of her stuff fitted me but we were almost an identical size. So I went as the tart. I didn’t make any real effort at getting dresses. At the time it seemed like just good fun but as the evening wore on I came to enjoy the feeling of the cloths more and more.

On the way back from the airport I stopped off at a special little shop I know. I had already decided to be a decent pair of latex breasts, size 34 C, and a blond wig.

As soon as I arrived back at the house I packed away my male attire in the spare room and walked naked into Jenny’s room. I had already thought of my new femm name. Suzanne. It sounded so nice and just a bit sexy. I opened the wardrobe and gazed at all the outfits laid out before me. Power business suits with jacket and short skirt, sexy cocktail dresses, long dresses, everything I could want. I bent down to look at the shoes and boots lined up along the bottom. Black court heels, sling backs, strappy sandals and mules. All high heels too. In the tall dressing unit to the left I found all the lingerie and nighties. This was girlie heaven.

I decided to take a scented bath and shave my legs and face. I slipped on a pair of white nickers and a matching bra. I took a pair of 4" mules and put them on. I walked over to the mirror. The feeling was wonderful. I slipped on a satin dressing gown and walked to the bathroom. The feeling of the satin on the nickers really turned me on.

After bathing I dressed and walked back into the bedroom. Hmm what to wear ? It was almost lunch time. I decided to go for a sexy short black mini skirt, red top and black tights. Oh and 5" black court shoes with a dainty ankle strap. I selected a red lacy bra and slid the breast forms into it. Oh what a feeling. I completed dressing. The black tights made my legs look so slender and long. The skirt was so short ! I tugged at the hem. I looked in the mirror. Wow is that really me ?

I hadn’t intended going the whole hog and doing my nails and makup but now I couldn’t resist. I chose a dark read nail polish and applied it as carefully as I could. After a couple of attempts the effect look quite good. My makeup skills need more practice but again not bad. I fitted the blond wig to finish the effect. I noticed the time. All this had taken over an hour !

I walked from the bedroom as daintily as I could taking small steps. In these heels and skirt I did have much choice ! I went to the kitchen where my heels made a sexy ‘click, click’ on the stone floor.

I walked back and forth revelling in the feel of the skirt against my legs and the sound of the heels. Suddenly I turned and froze as I heard a key in the back door !

Before I could move the door opened and in walked a man. I couldn’t move. He breezed in almost without looking at me. ‘Hi I’m Mike. I’m Jenny’s friend from work. I’m just picking up some stuff’ and with that he disappeared into the sitting room. I almost fainted. ‘Hi’ I muttered in as high a voice as I could manage.

Where could I go, what could I do ? I made a bolt for the back door. Well as fast as I could in my heels. As I reached the door he reappeared.’ Hi don’t think we’ve met ’ he said. ‘I’m Suzanne’ I replyed. ‘I’m house sitting’. ‘Are you now he replied’. He gazed over me. I couldn’t move. He must see I’m a man surly. But if he did he didn’t give it away.

‘Been borrowing Jenny’s cloths ?’ ‘I recognise that top. I brought it for her.’ ‘Err’ I muttered. My you do look nice in it. ‘Thanks’ I mumbled. He just kept looking me over. ‘I, I can explain’ I blurted. ‘shhh’ he said as he leaned forward. This can be our secret. I still didn’t know if he had read me or not. ‘Tell you what’ he said, you do me a little favour and I won’t tell Jenny what I’ve seen. ‘err yes ?’ I stammered.

He stepped closer, I stepped back and my bum was now against the kitchen work top. He put his hand on my waist. I couldn’t move. Mike spoke softly ‘You please me and Jenny won’t find out’ He took my right hand and guided it to the bulge in his trousers. Oh my God I thought ! I stood trembling. He undid the zip and pushed my hand inside. ‘Just a quickie wank is all it will cost you’

My body stiffened as my fingers brushed his boxer shorts. This had the effect of pushing my breasts up and puffing my chest out. I realised this had turned him on even more. His hand slid up from my waist and cupped my left breast. Oh this felt good but it shouldn’t. I had to think quickly. If he got any more intimate he would know the truth for sure. I became suddenly aware that I too has getting aroused. My tight white knickers were struggling to contain my own manhood.

‘OK’ I said bushing his hand off my boob. ‘Just a quickie’ I walked over to the sink. I could feel him looking me up and down. He pushed me against the counter and stood behind me. I reached into his trousers and my fingers curled around his shaft. Gently I pulled it out, oh it was big. I felt a surge of sexiness as my dark red nails stroked along his shaft. I could feel his hand on my leg. Better get this over quickly I thought before he tries to go too far. So I started to slide my hand up and down his cock. How strange it felt to be wanking another man. I pumped faster and faster. The faster I went the more he slide his hand up my leg. I was getting lost in the moment at this point. My beasts were swaying in the rhythm of my hand and I could feel my skirt being lifted.

With a grunt I felt him cum. Hot juice shot over my hand and into the sink. I kept pumping, draining his balls. He slumped against me. At this point I realised how out of breath I was ! His white sticky cum was all over my fingers. With out thinking I put them to my lips and licked them. Hmmm I thought, this is what cum tastes like.

He stood back and reached for a tissue. ‘That was wonderful’ he said, ‘you are experienced’. ‘Well err’ I replied. ‘Tell you what I’ll come back tonight. We can have some dinner and have a proper talk’. ‘Oh and I won’t tell Jenny about the top you borrowed’. ‘See you later’ and off he went.

I stood in the kitchen. My skirt was hitched up on one side and I had cum over my fingers. Did he know or was he really just going to tell about me borrowing the top ? I guess I would find out more tonight ……..

To be continued .

• 7 posts
    March 30, 2004 9:16 PM BST
    What to do ? If Mike came back tonight he was bound to have one thing on his mind. But if I put him off he might tell Jenny. What was a girl to do !

I figured I would have to brazen it out. Make it clear to him I wasn’t interested. But maybe I could have some fun leading him on. I decided I needed a change of cloths. Something more sophisticated and just a bit sexy. I blushed at the thought. Back in Jenny bedroom I picked out a crisp white blouse and straight pencil skirt. I teamed this with a lovely white lace bra and panties. Hmm I thought, sheer black lace top stockings will go nicely with this. I decided on black court shoes with glamorous silver tipped heels. I quickly dressed and applied a touch up to my makeup. A bit of lip gloss added the finishing touch.

I viewed myself in the full length mirror. I was shocked at the transformation I saw. I did feel wonderful.

Back down stairs I tied up in the kitchen. I loved the way my boobs moved as I walked around and the feel of the skirt on my stocking legs. ‘Ding dong’. The front door bell rang. This is it I thought and walk through to the hall. Play it cool was all I could think.

I opened the door and stepped to one side. ‘Hi Mi…’ I never finished the word. There in front of me was Jenny ! ‘Hello err Suzanne’ she said. I just froze. ‘Can I come in ?’ She didn’t look at all surprised. I stepped back almost loosing my footing. ‘Careful in those heels’ she said. ‘I, I thought you were Mike’ I blurted out. ‘Yes I know’ ‘My training was cancelled so I came back via the office’. ‘I bumped into Mike. He seemed very interested in my new female house sitter’. I looked at the floor. I couldn’t meet her eyes. ‘I’m sorry’ was all I could say. She laughed. ‘Oh this is going to be so much fun’. ‘You do look very good’ she said. ‘Stand up and let me have a proper look’. She gazed me up and down. ‘Very sexy, expecting to have a good time with Mike ?’ I blushed. ‘I think I will have to give you some training before you meet him again’. ‘Show you what being a woman is all about’. ‘I’m sorry ?’ I said. ‘Oh you know, tips on dressing, makeup, deportment and how to perform in bed’ ‘How to perform in bed ?’ I gasped. ‘Yes of course’ she replied.

Jenny lead me to the bed room. She opened a draw and pulled out a box. I gasped as she pulled out a strap on dildo. It was long, smooth and shiny. ‘I will show you what to expect’ she said. She slipped off her dress and stood before me in bra, panties and high heels. She slipped the strap on around her waist and fixed it in place. My eyes were fixed to it. ‘Start by feeling it’ she said. I walked forward, tip toeing in my heels. My hand closed around the shaft. As with earlier in the day I felt my self stiffen. Jenny put her hand on my waist. ‘Stroke it’ she instructed. I slid my fingers up and down it, my dark red nails in contrast to its pink colour. Her hand moved to my breast. She cupped my boob and made circles around the nipple. ‘Suck it’. Jenny pushed my head gently down. I bent down and knelt on the floor. The tip of the dildo was just an inch from my face. I licked my lips. The lip gloss felt smooth against my tongue. I pursed my lips. Jenny leaned forward and the tip of the dildo slipped between my lips. Instinctively my hands grasped her legs. I could feel her firm thighs. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed me onto it. ‘Hmm’ I moaned as my tongue snaked round the firm shaft. I closed my eyes. I started to move my head from side to side sucking and twisting it. I moaned more as Jenny thrust it deeper and deeper into my mouth. ‘You little whore, look at you. You can’t help yourself’. It was true, I was completely lost in the moment. I could feel my own balls tighten as the lace panties strained to contain them. I was going to cum. I pulled Jenny towards me forcing the dildo deeper into my mouth. I was sucking and sucking, trying to worm my tongue all around it. My hot juices shot out filling my panties. I jerked again and again. I slumped forward.

Jenny with drew the dildo. ‘Very lady like. I see you have cum in you knickers’. I stood up. She lifted my skirt up. ‘Naughty, naughty’. ‘Now go and have a bath and get cleaned up’ she instructed. ’You will have to do the washing tomorrow. But for now I have other things in mind. I will bring in your next change of cloths in a minute’.

I slipped into the bathroom and undressed. The hot bath was very relaxing. My mind drifted off, what would Jenny have in mind next ?……….
  • April 22, 2004 2:16 AM BST
    Yess Suzann please tell us more this is gust getting good.
    • 2 posts
    October 21, 2004 7:07 AM BST
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me more.
    I want that to happen to me.

Love Samantha E
  • November 17, 2004 8:22 AM GMT
    Wow Suzanne, tell us more. you're hot Babe
  • November 17, 2004 9:54 PM GMT
    WOW , more please ..more
    hehehehe
    • 83 posts
    December 15, 2004 4:34 PM GMT
    I think we have been waiting a little long now ....Its about that time girl to tell us a little more?
  • December 15, 2004 6:32 PM GMT
    OH MY STARS...I think I got the vapours...*FAINTS* *KLUNK*
    • 7 posts
    January 3, 2005 9:57 PM GMT
    Next instalment ………

Jen came back into the bathroom. ‘I need to make sure you’ve shaved properly’ she said. ‘I have’ I stammered. ‘No all over I mean’ she replied. I stood up. ‘All that needs to go’ she explained looking at my crutch. With in minutes the razor was out and I was covered in shaving cream. Jen worked all the way round gently squeezing my nipples as she did my chest. I washed my self down and got out. I felt smooth all over. Jen reappeared and told me it was nearly bed time. ‘I’ve laid out your night things on the bed. Go and get dressed then come down stairs’. I went through to the bed room excited to see what awaited me. I wasn’t disappointed. There were the tartest night cloths I had ever seen. A black and red teddy with matching suspender belt and G string and some black fishnet stockings. Oh and some high heeled mules. Also a full length see through dressing gown.

I quickly dressed. The G string was tight and I could feel the tiny strap against my anus. The material felt so cool against my hairless body. I slid on the mules and stood in front of the mirror. This felt sooo good. I applied a little makeup and lippy and walked to the door. The lace trimmed cups on the teddy brushing against my erect nipples. Down stairs Jen was waiting in a similar outfit but in ivory. ‘My you do look ravishing.’ She said looking me up and down. ‘A lady dressed like that should be ready for anything …’ I was so excited I didn’t know what to do. ‘I… I am’ was all I could say.

‘Come sit next to me’ I sat down. She placed her hand on my leg and began to cress it. I let out a small moan. She then slipped her other hand under my dressing gown and cupped my tiny breast. ‘My you have big nipples for a man’ she said giving it a little squeeze. She began to stroke my nipple through the teddy. It felt wonderful. Her other hand was now gently squeezing my manhood through the G string. I turned slightly so I could caress her breasts. I could feel the nipple through the satin material. She tossed back her head and ran her tongue round her lips. ‘Enough of that’ she said softly. ‘I want you to feel like a woman’. She took my hand and took me up to the bedroom. I was so turned on I was ready for anything. She slipped off my dressing gown and I got on all fours on the bed. Jen stood behind me. I could feel her rubbing and pulling the G string around my arse. I looked side ways and could see everything in the full length mirror. I felt something wet and slippery around my bum. ‘The more you relax the more you will enjoy this’ she said. I felt her well lubed finger circle my anus. Gently she wormed it round and in. I gasped. It felt so right I pushed back against her. Her finger slipped right in and I could feel it twisting about. I moaned and pursed my lips. ‘Oh I can see you are completely ready for this aren’t you’ ‘so I want to hear you beg for it’ I was completely consumed. I wanted to be taken as a woman. ‘Oh please I need a good shafting’ I whispered. I felt her finger withdraw and a bigger and harder object pushed up against my but. I could see she had the strap on around her waist. ‘Take this like the slut you are’ Jen whispered as she pushed into me. I felt the length of the dildo slip right in. I though I was going to split in two. She began to pump in and out slowly at first but building speed. I rocked back and forth. I felt her hand cup my breast again, flicking the nipple. ‘Oh this is wonderful’ I stammered. For the second time that day I felt my balls tighten. ‘Don’t come yet, I want you to hold on’ Jen said. ‘I can’t’ I moaned. The rocking back and forth was causing the G string to rub against my cock. It was too much and with one last push I came. My cum pumped into my G string. I slumped onto the bed. Jen with drew the dildo. ‘Very sluttish. Go and clean you self up’ she ordered. I want to the bath room and made my shelf presentable. Back in bed Jen cuddled up to me. ‘We have a big day tomorrow. Its time you went shopping and had you nails done properly. Oh and some makeup of you own’. I drifted off to sleep wondering what tomorrow would bring ………
    • 374 posts
    January 4, 2005 12:16 PM GMT
    Very hot story hon I just have a simple request (and I'm sure the other girls will agree with me)...can you give us the next part of the story a little sooner this time...we don't want to have to wait another 10 months for it! But seriously, keep up the nice work

Hugs,

Monika
    • 7 posts
    January 9, 2005 9:35 PM GMT
    Sorry to keep you waiting Monika Problem is I need to be dressed 'en fem.' to write this and I haven't had much opportunity to do that recently

Hopefully the next installment won't take too long...

Suzanne
    X
  • April 8, 2007 5:05 PM BST
    Oh Suzanne, so very sexy and naughty. Keep it up girl.

A big Kiss
    • 1980 posts
    March 16, 2004 11:48 PM GMT
    You're a very naughty girl, Suzanne! Now, go to my room.<giggle>
  • March 17, 2004 8:24 PM GMT
    Suzanne, you know how to tell a good story! I wonder what happens next in yours? My fantasies in this area tend to revolve round a woman turning up unexpectedly rather than a man, but I can certainly identify with the feelings and reaction yo describe.

Oh, and when you've finished in Joni's room, just step into mine please...

Catherine
    • 1980 posts
    March 22, 2004 2:57 PM GMT
    Hi Suzanne-

I'm still waiting. And I'll bet Catherine is, too. For the second installment, that is. No fair making a promise of things to come, so to speak, and then not following up.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 1980 posts
    March 30, 2004 10:26 PM BST
    Have mercy, is it hot in here or is it just me? Someone open a window! What could Jenny have in mind, indeed. Hope she lets us know soon! I think I felt a bit of that sensation in my knickers, too. Whew!

-Joni, faint from the heat in Oregon
    • 2068 posts
    October 21, 2004 10:18 AM BST
    mmmmmm suzanne,WHAT a fantasy...it sounds heavenly!!! Love maria xx
  • April 5, 2007 6:49 PM BST
    Hi Girls another newcomer, my name is Paula a T/V I've been dressing for many years on and off but did not dress very often until my marriage split 6 years ago. Now I dress during the week when not at work but can't at the weekend due to family commitments.Very new to the web and the community so bear with me if I seem a little shy or distant. Never been out dressed or met ,talked to any other t/v t/s
    and at 44 years its time for me to hitch up my skirt and get on with life as I am. At last i think i have found somewhere to chat and make friends