Fashion Tips

• 3 posts
    February 10, 2003 11:55 PM GMT
    I find all my fashions from just watching and looking at what girls my age are wearing and what is fashionable. I know what I can get away with so I work around that
  • February 1, 2003 2:24 PM GMT
     Powder, powder and powder! Get a good one and be liberal with it. It softens the whole effect of your make up, blending the colours to a much more natural look.
     Pat on with cotton wool, then dust off with a large soft-headed brush. Incidentally, that's how to get your lipstick to last as well. Do one coat. Powder and dust off then do a second coat.
    love
    suki
    (an old crock of 53 who has no business posting here, but likes to help younger girls with whatever knowledge she has picked up...
    • 38 posts
    February 18, 2002 7:44 AM GMT
    Have any advice about what and what not to wear?  Or want any advice about what to wear?  Either post your advice here or request it here.
  • February 20, 2002 8:34 PM GMT
    In private, I can wear just about anything I guess.... But if im going to go out and try blending in with all the others out there are other things to think about...

Dress your age... Dont dress like a 14 year old teenager if you are 25. It wont work... Im really not looking forward to getting older, i love my twenties!!!

Look at what "normal" girls wear... They dont all wear bright read lipstick, high heels and miniskirts although men would like for that to be true.... =)

If you feal great in your clothes then they will look better on you.. Its not the clothes, its the person that wears them!

Thats what I think at least... =)

Hugz,

Jo