Caught II

• 22 posts
    March 21, 2004 2:49 PM GMT
    Ginger, Sit that sweet tush down and continue writing... RIGHT NOW MISSY!

Please please please...

Don't keep us hanging too long sweetcheeks!!
  • April 1, 2004 11:51 PM BST
    Seems to me like I blew everyone away except for Jillian (and Cindy). Too rough for the crowd? I can't imagine why there would only be one response after an ending like that???

Ginger
  • March 18, 2004 12:09 AM GMT
    It was about two weeks before Christmas many years ago. My favorite time of year because it's so easy to go out and buy womens things. No-one knows you're really shopping for yourself, they just suppose it's for the wife or girlfriend.

This particular weekend I had all to myself so I spent the better part of two hours getting ready. I had so many new things to choose from and did everything up to perfection. I had gotten some exquisite cuban heel seamed stockings that were just the bomb. When I slipped them on my freshly shaven and lotioned legs with my favaorite 5" black heels, it was stunning. I had also just received my Rago (all-in-one) open bottom girdle with the five garter attachments to each stocking. I ordered it a little tight and with my slim figure anyway, well, you can just imagine.

So there I was, dressed to the hilt. A very cute v-necked short dress, nails done up and the whole nine yards. Finally made it out into the living room by the bar and the big plate glass window view over the ocean. Sipping my wine and just feeling like a million bucks. I had never felt so trimmed to a tee. It was dark outside and I couldn't stop playing with my reflection in the big windows around the living room. You know how it is when you're watching yourself cross your legs and seeing the top of the stockings peaking out. I was very wrapped up in that and just watching myself walk across the room. Then in a quick glance I noticed someone (a woman) over by the end of the deck outside watching me. I never turned and looked right at her and didn't dart into the other room. I just kept playing and watching her out of the corner of my eye. It was Heather, my girlfriend's best friend since grade school. She knew that Tammy was out of town for the weekend, but at this point I didn't care why she was there. I was very turned on that she was watching me and didn't run away. A couple times while I was filling my wine glass I got a good look at her through my long hair. I could see that she was actually rubbing herself between her legs and the other arm was up grabbing at her breasts. She had no clue that I had seen her and ducked back a little bit every time I came nearer to that side of the room. I started to get very excited myself. It was time to do something, so opened the sliding glass door to step outside and have a smoke. I stood with my back to where she was, lit my cigarette and planned on turning around to act suprised she was there, but before I had a chance to do anything she said, "Are you having fun?".

I tried to act suprised and she stepped towards me as I looked away and acted embarassed. She instantly said "Oh, no no no don't be ashamed. I've been watching you and you're so gorgeous".
    She went on saying how much she had always been attracted to me and now even more. "I'd love to stay and play with you, if you don't mind?" All I could think of was that I had finally made it to heaven and this was going to be a very fun evening.

Who wants the rest of the story???

• 22 posts
    March 18, 2004 12:28 AM GMT
    Gloria, you have a very interesting approach to spinning your stories. I feel a bit like a voyeur tentatively peeking in on the action as it occurs, somehow invited, but not quite. Being drawn slowly into your web is a most delightful experience and I find myself longing for more.

Please don't make us wait too long, before we find out what happens....
    • 22 posts
    March 18, 2004 12:29 AM GMT
    Sorry Ginger, I have Gloria on the brain....

mea culpa
  • March 18, 2004 1:06 AM GMT
    Heather was visibly shaking. I sat on the bench outside next to her and spoke softly telling her that I was sorry she had seen me like this. Instantly she said again that there was no reason to be ashamed and how fantastic it would be to have a relationship with someone that had the ability to be both a wonderful man and a sexy woman all in one. We talked for a while and then she wanted to know if it would be alright for her to run home and change into something equal to what I had on. "I wouldn't have it any other way", I said. She bent down and gave me the sweetest little kiss and then said, "You stay right there little missy, I'll be back before you know it".

You have to know that on a scale from 1 to 10, Heather is about an 11. So needless to say, I was shaking a bit myself. I went back in the house and headed for the bathroom to freshen up. It seemed like only minutes, but I knew it had been at least an hour and a half. The doorbell rang and when I went to the front door and opened it . . . . . Oh My God!!!

Who wants it? I want to see the numbers go up on this one or no finale.

luv u all
    • 22 posts
    March 18, 2004 1:32 AM GMT
    Ginger you are a tease!!! I'll be wondering about Heather all day tomorrow. Was she decked out in her best Emma Peel Catsuit with 5 inch heels and a riding crop? Or perhaps it was the perfect little black dress and she was ready for an evening of dancing and .... Or maybe she meant something sinister with that "little missy" comment.

Curse you wicked woman, my mind is racing with possibilities, and my panties are getting warmer!!
  • March 18, 2004 4:14 PM GMT
    I had always thought Heather was one of the most attractive women I'd ever met. The girl is completely flawless. She had set her purse and a small bag on the chair outside the front door and with her skirt up just a bit, was adjusting the garter on the front of her stocking when I flipped the light on. "Hi honey, I'm sorry, something came loose. Can you help me?", she said with a little grin. I stepped outside and bent down to give her a hand. As I took the garter snap from her fingers she grabbed the front of her skirt and lifted it up even higher and gave me a look at everything under it all the way to the top of the garterbelt. I thought that I was going to faint right there. She wore a very small see-through thong that showed her completely shaven vagina. She has very long slender legs like mine and with the stockings and very high strappy heels she had on it intensified the whole ordeal of trying to get that garter snap in place. But trust me, I took my time. "I brought us a little something to drink, I hope you like it" she said, and reached for the bottle of wine that sat by her purse. I stepped back as she bent over to pick it up and she let me watch as she fumbled for her purse and the bag. When she turned and we were finally face to face, I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. "Heather, you are so pretty", I said. She laughed and replied, "Have you looked in the mirror lately?" She had on a very low cut sweater and her nipples were so hard you could see the outline and the tip like she had nothing on. We gave a quick little hug and our breasts touched as we kissed.

To be continued???
    • 136 posts
    March 19, 2004 1:02 AM GMT
    Ginger, please, do go on! I can barely wait to see how this ends. (Or is this just a new beginning?) I'm on the edge of my seat!

Knikol
  • March 19, 2004 3:51 PM GMT
    We walked into the livingroom together. I sat the bottle of wine on the bar and Heather stood looking over at the spot where she was standing outside on the deck watching me earlier. "You knew I was out there in the dark watching, didn't you?", she asked. I couldn't lie and told her how suprised I was that she didn't run away screaming. She put her hands on both sides of my waste as we stood looking at each other. She took my hand and put it on her breast as her other hand slid up and touched mine. "I just want to feel you", she said. We so every softly moved together and rubbed like a cat would on your leg. She brushed my hair back and nestled up into the nap of my neck and kissed me just below the ear, then licked my diamond ear ring and nibbled on my ear lobe. "You smell so good", she said. Her hands reached around my ass and then down my garters to the seam on the back of my stockings. I could feel her gently following the seam of the stockings up and down a few inches below where the garter clip was. I still had my hand on her breast, but now it was inside her sweater and I couldn't help but lightly pinch her nipple that had now become as firm as a rock. We caressed each other more and more until she couldn't stand it any longer. She whispered, "I want you to lick my pussy and put your fingers inside of me". She stepped backwards and slid herself up onto the dinning room table, lifted her skirt once again and moved her panties to the side exposing her already wet lips. She gave a little sigh as she rubbed around and around her clit and said, "Right her little missy, this is for you".

More???
  • March 20, 2004 6:43 AM GMT
    Ginger, This is such a sexy story, but you are the star. I would love to be outside watching our gorgeous Ginger strut her stuff. You should start writing books Babe. Looking up skirts is a wonderful thing and I can just imagine what we would find looking up yours at the time.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Tressa
    • 1195 posts
    March 21, 2004 2:36 PM GMT
    Ginger - you're the mostest
    Don't stop
    xxx Jill
  • March 22, 2004 4:13 PM GMT
    I stood there in front of her. She grew more and more excited by the second. I started rubbing my breasts and down my sides to the top of my stockings and pulled my dress up to show my garters and new girdle. Finally I bent over and licked the tip of her clitorus ever so gently. She was so wet as I slipped one of my fingers into her throbbing tight pussy. I pulled it out and licked the juice off and then put it back again with another finger. Her pussy squeezed my fingers every time she moaned and again I pulled them out, this time to let her lick them clean and she did. I could barely get one finger back inside her to rub her little G spot and that was all it took to get her to cum. She squirted her juices all over my hand and made a little puddle on the table and as she moved back I bent down and licked it up and then kissed her. She was so excited as you know she could taste herself on my tongue. After all that we both freshened up, me in my room and Heather in the guest bath. After we came back into the living room and sat at the bar she said, "I want you to come for me, like that, like a lady". I walked her over to the couch and sat her next to me as I straddled the arm of the sofa like riding a horse and started pumping it.

More to cum ???
  • March 22, 2004 8:08 PM GMT
    Every so slowly I rode the arm of the sofa and brushed my long hair aside to start unbuttoning the front of my dress. As I squeezed my breasts and rubbed the tips of each nipple with my forefingers, she leaned back and started sliding her fingers up and down my nylons along the seam in the back. It wasn't long my dress was completely off and my all-in-one girdle was showing every curve and my fine little ass half way out of the bottom. After a while she got up and moved around in front of me and we began to rub our breasts together again. We kissed and her hands move around my waste to the back and she grabbed my butt and put even more pressure against the arm of the couch. She knew I was getting ready to cum and quickly stuck her finger into her pussy and then as she licked it our tongues met to taste it together.

We played all night long and there were no limits to what she wanted to do. The best one was after we had a couple wine bottles empty she asked me if I would do her with one. We went into the kitchen and she faced away from me and put one leg up on the counter exposing her asshole and pussy. She looked back at me and said, "You only brought one bottle?". I was suprised but went back to the living room and grabbed another. When I got to the kitchen she had already started inserting the first one in her ass. "Can you be a doll and hold this for me?", she said. She guided my hand with the other one into her pussy and pushed it in four or five inches. She took off her sweater exposing her beautiful firm breasts, grabbed one and started biteing her nipple as I worked the two bottles one at a time in and out of her pussy and ass. She kept squeezing her tits and biteing at them saying, "Harder! Harder!". She came as I felt an incedible tightness on the wine bottles and finally collapsed onto the kitchen counter. I eased the bottles out of her and sat them aside as she turned around and faced me completely nekid except for her heels, stockings and garter belt. She was so dam fine looking.

This evening was the beginning of our relationship. Heather is the one that named me Ginger. There is no-one that has ever been closer to me.

Ginger
    • 1195 posts
    March 23, 2004 5:35 PM GMT
    Five stars - another literary classic - and I hope Cindy is calmed down.
    xxxJillian
    • 1195 posts
    March 23, 2004 5:35 PM GMT
    Five stars - another literary classic - and I hope Cindy is calmed down.
    xxxJillian
    • 124 posts
    April 3, 2004 6:06 AM BST
    Ah, I don't know what to say, I'm just plum speechless......

Huggz....

Casandra
  • August 18, 2004 8:01 PM BST
    Back for a while reviewing some of my old posts. Someone has to have a CAUGHT story similar to this one.

Luv Y'all Ginger
  • June 23, 2005 8:40 PM BST
    It's been such a long time since I've written. Still looking for someone, anyone, that can help me find a way to get my stories published?

Ginger
  • December 7, 2005 6:05 PM GMT
    So close to Christmas again it made me remember this story. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Ginger
  • December 9, 2005 11:15 PM GMT
    Hi Ginger,
    I love your stories, but you're such a tease keeping us hanging on for each installment.

as for getting published, have you ever tried reluctant press?
    http://www.reluctantpress.com/
    i have no idea what they're like in terms of contributions to authors, but they have alot of good stories on the site.

It's been a while since I read any of your stories but I'm going to go back thru the fantasy forum looking for them all.
  • December 11, 2005 8:17 PM GMT
    OMG, I couldn't comment until the very end! What a story. A fantasy that I shall never live I imagine but a very real and hot fantasy that I hope and pray that I shal have before I die. Ginger, darling, you are the best. I just wish I could have been somewhere in your fantasy. Hugs and kisses.
    • 773 posts
    December 12, 2005 2:31 AM GMT
    Hey Ginger, if you drop Katie a line here at trannyweb, she might be able to help you get published. She has been working on publishing some things by other Trannyweb members. Why not femail her and learn more about it?

[email protected]