Merry XMAS girls!

• 2068 posts
    December 19, 2008 12:55 AM GMT
    There's only a week til christmas so i'd like to wish ALL of us girls on TW,spread far & wide throughout the UK,US & the rest of the world a very Merry christmas. Hope you have a great time, and all the very best for 2009 wherever you are.

"I know i can be a funny b*gger but my heart's in the right place"

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    December 19, 2008 2:00 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or just love whatever it is you do at this time!

Mere and Josie
  • December 19, 2008 11:23 PM GMT
    To all my wonderful TW sisters....

Have a very Merry Christmas and may the coming year bring you much happiness. I know that our lifestyle sometimes tends to isolate us, as it did for me one holiday, but my sisters here really encouraged me. Thank you to all my TW sisters. After all, I believe we are the enlightened gender! An ability to see both female and male viewpoints makes us truly unique. To bad that only a few civilizations throughout history have recognized that fact. Remember, each of us is special, and that is what is so precious about this place (TW).

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
    • 2627 posts
    December 20, 2008 1:54 AM GMT
    Have a great Christmas my friends & lots of love.
    • 1195 posts
    December 21, 2008 5:49 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas to all (or rather y"all, y'hear)
    lots of hugs
    Gracie
    • 1980 posts
    December 23, 2008 1:35 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here on TW and to all your family and friends as well. May the coming year bring you every happiness.

Hugs...Joni Marie
  • December 23, 2008 6:07 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas, everyone! Happy New Year, too.

Thanks all for making me feel welcome and good about myself. It means a lot to me.

• 181 posts
    December 24, 2008 12:17 PM GMT
    I can already see a tough year ahead for me personally. It will have some challenges . Hopefully, things will resolve themselves quickly. Meanwhile ya'all have a wonderful Christmas ! it's been great to have met so many caring individuals here too!!
    • 374 posts
    December 30, 2008 12:21 PM GMT

Hi girls,

I hope that you, your family & friends have all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and I wish you all a Happy New Year and all the very best in 2009!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika XOXOXO