Good Morning, Wednesday 6 April

• 2573 posts
    April 6, 2005 3:31 AM BST
    Jump Jump Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!! There it is, I'm doing it at last. You can tell your grandchildren that you were there the day Wendy Larsen jumped and screamed in the Good Morning forum. I'll throw in a squeal or two for good measure. Why? I found "The Dress" and it's been a long time since anything has made me this excited and pleased. I don't have to worry about having a formal gown after this.........
    :-D Ginger Rodgers, eat your heart out! I'm glad Meridith isn't after my wardrobe, whew.

I hope you all have just as good a day as I have had. Just goes to show you, it's ALWAYS a good day to go SHOPPING!

• 2627 posts
    April 6, 2005 5:10 AM BST
    Good Morning!!
    Do we get to see this dress Wendy?
    I hope everyone has a great day.
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Still looking for my perfect dress.
    • 2573 posts
    April 6, 2005 5:48 AM BST
    Karen,
    Well, I have decided to wear it for my "debutant TG picture" since it looks far better on me than it does on the rack and I look far better in it than anything else I have ever worn. Nobody could look bad in this dress. I'm hoping to have a makeover and pics done before summer. It will replace my current Icon with the real me.
    • 614 posts
    April 6, 2005 11:56 AM BST
    morning wendy , glad your happy babe , hiya karen hows you hun you back to work ? , jonii , maria and any 1 else ive misssed hope your all well and having loads of girlie fun , love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx
    • 1652 posts
    April 6, 2005 4:36 PM BST
    morning all.
    wendy your new icon pic will be much overdue, nag nag nag.
    but i look forward to it.
    xx
    • 2463 posts
    April 6, 2005 7:31 PM BST
    Don't be so sure about your wardrobe, Wendy. When the MSS completes its mission on Kendra's closet, yours just might be next.
    • 2573 posts
    April 7, 2005 6:59 AM BST
    Beware Meridith,
    Wendy is trained in counter-gorilla and little-monkey techniques and anti-trannyist operations. I can double tap a water-balloon at 25 yards, leaving you with a wet jumpsuit and a lopsided chest. We take no prisoners. My dress has been assigned a code-name. for protection designation, of "Stunning". Highly skilled siswarriors in gold lame jumpsuits will protect it at all times. They are trained to scratch for the eyes. Failing that they will cry pitifully and Wendy will sulk. In addition four mentally disturbed dogs that will bark at a bee fart are on duty at all times as well. Be warned! Convicted wardrobe terrorists are held without trial or manicures or even makeup, forced to wear flats and no stockings. Also, we have wire clothes hangers of mass destruction....and we are not afraid to use them.