good news!!!

• 2068 posts
    May 13, 2005 11:16 AM BST
    girls i have just had some wonderful news i wanted to share with you all. As some of you know, i have had no end of abuse and things thrown at my windows...all cos i'm TG.This morning i got a phone call to say that i could pick up the keys to my new place this morning!!! can you imagine how that made me feel...to know that at last i can move away from all the abuse and probs i have been having.All being well, i'll be moving on monday which might mean i'm off line for a day or so.But once i'm in the first thing i'll do is get the PC set up so i can get back in touch with all of you.Thankyou all for your kind words and comments over the past few months...they really have been appreciated so much.this is one of the reasons i joined TW..friendship, and i can safely say i have LOTS of them.... love and xxxx anna-marie
    • 2627 posts
    May 13, 2005 12:25 PM BST
    That is good news. Later tonight when I open my bottle of JD I will toast to new happiness.
    We'll talk again when I get back from Fla.
    • 2463 posts
    May 13, 2005 2:12 PM BST
    You know how happy I am for you! By the way, what are you going to wear for the move?
    • 1980 posts
    May 13, 2005 3:52 PM BST
    Hi Anna Marie-

What wonderful news! Were you excited? You only posted three times.<lol> So when's the housewarming party? Can I bring anything?

Hugs, Joni
    • 364 posts
    May 13, 2005 9:00 PM BST
    Best wishes hon.

Hugs
    Joanne
  • May 14, 2005 3:36 AM BST
    Great news.

• 374 posts
    May 14, 2005 8:46 AM BST
    Hi Anna-Marie,

I'm so happy for you hon It's too bad I live so far away, otherwise I'd be over helping you move into your new place. Are you going to have anyone helping you? It would be nice if you had a couple of the girls that live fairly close to you give you a hand. As for those abusive little $%@#'s that were throwing things at your windows...I wont say any more as it's not very lady like...oh what the hell.....what goes around comes around...they'll get theirs one day. Talk to you soon hon.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
  • May 18, 2005 9:20 PM BST
    Hi Anna Marie
    So pleased to hear your good news. I believe the weather is good over the weekend so your move should go smoothly. Treat yourself to some flowers, it will make it homely straight away. I wish you every happiness.

Dorothy xx
    • 2573 posts
    May 19, 2005 6:14 AM BST
    It's good to hear that you have what you wanted so badly. You are always there supporting the rest of us. It's good to know you have something like this happening in your life. I sincerely hope your move went better than mine has been going, rotflmao. I don't see how it could fail to. Hugs, Anna-Marie. Welcome home.
  • May 19, 2005 10:29 PM BST
    Hi Anna Marie

I don't contribute often but when I did you gave me some good advice, therefore you deserve all good things and no negatives from bigots. Have a good weekend & remember 'it is better to live a day as a tiger rather than a thousnd years a rabbit'.

You epitomise Confuscious.

Hugs

Philippa
  • May 20, 2005 8:49 PM BST
    Hi Anna Marie,
    That's great news........

Hope your new place works out really well for you.
    Sorry for reason you had to move. If only people were more
    tolerant!!!

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn