Cool Tool

• 1980 posts
    February 24, 2004 2:03 AM GMT
    No, not that!

I mean a cool little razor gizmo I got on eBay. It's called "Finishing Touch", I originally saw it on a late nite TV (television, that is) ad and looked around on eBay for one. It's a little electric razor about the size of a large ball point pen and runs on a AAA battery. It has a tiny razor head that works great around the nipple area and other, ahem (discreet cough), sensitive areas. Also works great around the bikini line. It has a little comb like thingy that fits over the head which you can use to thin eyebrows, too. Works really good, I got it on eBay for around $16.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 2127 posts
    February 24, 2004 10:59 AM GMT
    Also available in the UK in any branch of Woolworths!

Katie
    • 1980 posts
    February 24, 2004 3:45 PM GMT
    Morning All-

Quick break from making breakfast for my son so I can scoot him off to school. Will have a few hours this morning to let Jonic come out and play for a bit. Yay.

I agree about the trimmer not being for big areas like they show on tv, after all, it's only one little triple-A battery. Dramatic license, I guess. Still for areas around places like my nipples and so on, I really like it. I'm always nervous with a razor around there. I used it for shaping my eyebrows, too, Cindy. Little at a time, don't want too dramatic a change.

Hey, Cindy, I'll send you an email later this morning, probably in an hour or two. Among other things, I need Rachel's other email. I thought I'd saved it, but I guess not.

Have a great day, all.

-Joni from Oregon