Thanks to everyone

• March 26, 2004 3:48 PM GMT
    I miss the times spent as Ginger. It's been over a year now since I've worn anything that pertains to her. Anyone that has read my stories knows how intense my past experiances were being a lady. This week especially has brought back the feelings because my X is in town for her mothers birthday. She called me last week and asked if I would be interested in going to lunch with her while she was here. I couldn't do it.

I'm writing this because I applaud you all for being strong enough to be the women you are and face whatever it takes to maintain it. I guess that I'm feeling cowardly because Ginger is locked up and can't get out. I am happy that I've found this site and the friends that came from it and appreciate your comments anytime you read my stories. By relating my stories it gives me back something I've lost, Ginger.

Thanks again and stay tuned for more adventures of my past.

Luv you all, ginger
    • 124 posts
    March 27, 2004 3:39 AM GMT
    Katie,

Does that mean your comming over the pond to visit us?

Huggz..

Casandra
    • 124 posts
    March 27, 2004 3:46 AM GMT
    Katie,

I just had to ask if you were comming over . I know the cost is much too high for you to be able to make it over here, plus the time involved. Hope you have a good time with the girls over in London.

Huggz.

Casandra
  • March 29, 2004 4:30 PM BST
    You are all so nice.

Cindy - I read your story. Very intense eah? I'm glad nothing happened bad with the whole ordeal. I laughed when I saw the comments about how "Ginger would have stopped here" That was very cute. And you're right I would have

Anyway, work is way too busy for me. I can barely squeek out of here early on a Friday to work on "This Ole House". Right in the middle of major remodeling.

Just being able to chat with you all as Ginger helps like you'll never know. Thanks evryone.

Keep the comments coming.
  • April 6, 2004 7:42 AM BST
    Dearest Ginger, As one of the newer girls "TSisters, thanks again Cindy" I haven't had hte pleasure to spend any time chating with you. I have however followed everything you write, your stories which I love, the painful times you have shared and I very much appreciate how you always try to help bring us all together more. Thank you for that!!! You have a wonderful way with words and the way you weave your stories keep many of us more than entertained "down right HOT AND BOTHERED". I hope that the little I can give back to you for putting yourself out there will help a fraction of what your words and feelings do for me.
    Thank You Again and always there for you, Tressa.

I do wish you could make it to Wash DC so I could talk your ear off in person but I do understand how the more obtrusive realities of our lives take priority. You will be there in Spirit though Won't YOU?
  • April 6, 2004 5:10 PM BST
    Thank you for the kind words and yes of course I will there in spirit.

A little disappointed that my latest story "Seven Days", which just so happens has been my only fantasy/dream that I've written hasn't gotten more feedback.

Oh well, that's just part of being a writer I guess. you get the good and bad.

Ginger
    • 1083 posts
    April 6, 2004 6:59 PM BST
    Ginger, honey--

You have to come out and breathe soon. It isn't healthy to stay all bottled up like this; when you do come out then you will go wild to make up for lost time. Which can be almost as bad as not coming out at all. Or worse. Plus, it is who you are; I get that much from the tone of your first post in this thread.

So c'mon out and play with us! We need you here with the rest of the sisters!

Cindy--

I'd love to come to DC--alas, I won't be there physically, having just returned from a school confab in Penascola, FL. the week before. And with graduation looming large on my horizon, I really will need to be a good girl and do my job.

I will be there in spirit, though--and I hope somebody gets and posts pics!

Luv 'n hugs,

Dr. Mina Sakura
  • April 7, 2004 9:09 AM BST
    I will be taking lots of pictures and sharing them with whoever wants them. I am also going to take pictures of my road trip out there. Tressa's first trip is going to be HUGE.
    • 2127 posts
    March 26, 2004 5:47 PM GMT
    Hi Ginge,

Sounds to me like you need to put on that little black dress and hop on a plane to Washington DC for the Trannyweb Girl's Night Out at the beginning of May!

We're looking to more adventures from your future!

Hugs,

Katie
    • 2127 posts
    March 27, 2004 10:53 AM GMT
    I'm gonna try to be there!

Hugs,

Katie
  • April 6, 2004 10:49 PM BST
    I'm bringing my camera with me. I will certainly be posting some pix! Possibly the first group photos on TrannyWeb.