Where do you change before you go out?

• 124 posts
    March 27, 2004 4:00 AM GMT
    Hi All,

Thinking about last night, when my wife said she didn't want to go to her meeting and that I could go out. Well, the only place I have to change ( yes, you could call me cheap ) is the ladies rest room on the bottom floor of the building where I work. There isn't anyone leasing the space on the bottom floor, and the back door is locked from the outside so you have to come in the front door and down one level. Well, I was just about finished changing in the ladies room when I heard the elevator come down and the door open. Its like, ugh, ok now what. I finished up with my hair, put on my necklace, and put everything in my bag and box ( yes, just too much to put in the bag anymore ). I heard them rummaging around in the utility room, that was next to the mens room, getting ready to clean the building. I heard the one woman go back onto the elevator and go upstairs. Ok, what was the other person going to do since they never spoke but I could still hear them getting ready. I heard the door open, but it was to the Mens room. Heard the door close, they turned on the water to the sink so I quickly opened the door to leave. The cleaning bucket on wheels was in front of the door so I quickly walked around that carrying my large sports bag and box, turned the corner and right out the back door while my boots were clicking on the tile floor. Talk about getting close, heart attack? I wonder, if they would have seen me would they say anything? Since I was the last one in the building before them, and I had to use my security card to get in, would have they gone through the trouble finding out who I was? One hopes that that never occurs.

But, I would like to hear some stories about where you change, and have you been caught or how close you have come to being caught.

Huggz....

Casandra