A politically aware 7 year old

• 2463 posts
    January 16, 2005 5:11 PM GMT
    You all know I'm an Anarchist. My daughter, without my prompting today, is making up anti-Bush songs and posters! She's going around the house saying "No Bush! No Bush," still rooting for Kerry, and, like I just said, making "No Bush" posters. Ah, yes, that's my kid all right! Then she made a comment - and no exaggeration here - "He's trying to obliterate the world." Ah, yes, that's my kid!
    • 1198 posts
    January 16, 2005 5:23 PM GMT
    Out of the mouths of babe's Mere, innocense is so pure.....hugz Julie xx
    • 430 posts
    January 16, 2005 11:35 PM GMT
    its just to bad that your Daughter is a good deal smarter and more aware of the world than half the people who voted!
  • January 17, 2005 9:35 PM GMT
    Good Girl ...
    I saw a great bumper sticker the other day it said
    Frodo Failed ...Bush has the ring !

Funny but true
    Hugs Sharon:)
    • 2068 posts
    January 18, 2005 9:49 AM GMT
    you should be VERY proud of her Mere honey,you're two of a kind! love and xoooooo maria
    • 1195 posts
    January 18, 2005 6:40 PM GMT
    Meredith and daughter - can I join your Anarchist group? We could make Tshirts and gimme hats - oops there are already gimme hats with a big A on them. Bumper sticker patriotism could use another viewpoint - I'm real tired of seeing those W/04 stickers.
    xxxJillian
    • 2463 posts
    January 18, 2005 6:45 PM GMT
    Of course you can join! We'll start a TW Anarchist section. Black armbands will not be required, although I would hope each member has a black skirt. Oh, do I love this one I just bought! ANARCHY FOREVER

Did you see how much that c'sucker Bush is spending on the inauguration? It's obscene. Bastard.
    • 2463 posts
    January 18, 2005 7:37 PM GMT
    Tiina, just put on that black skirt and attend meetings! We'll come up with a list of rules, then ignore them all!