good morning friday 4th march

• 2068 posts
    March 4, 2005 9:57 AM GMT
    Morning ladies ....AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH...jump,jump....JUMP!! Hi to Cerys,chris,JJ,tiina,joni,katie,mere et al from a very snowy lowestoft.it really is coming down heavy here so all of you take care and have a GREAT weekend...now i'm off to build a snowgirl..hehehe love and xxxxx anna-marie
  • March 4, 2005 11:27 AM GMT
    Morning all

No snow here on the Cheshire plain, but buckets of sunshine!!

Tiina, If you're feeling left out and snowless here's a nice pic of the top of Snowdon from "Crib y Ddysgl", just half an hour up the road from here (I know where I'd rather be today)

Cheer up it could be raining!

Cerys x
  • March 4, 2005 1:03 PM GMT
    Shan

Well look at that I had forgotten ...!

Your reward is a pair of special "good morning thread" jumping Squirrel Monkeys

You'll like that ..

.. baked in a moderate oven for about 2 hours.

Cerys x
    • 2463 posts
    March 4, 2005 1:18 PM GMT
    Good morning, all. Got quite a bit to do these next few days, as well as get ready for my trip on Monday. We have some sunshine today and maybe some rain and/or snow tonight, but not much. So have a good day, all.
    • 2627 posts
    March 4, 2005 3:50 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Still feeling a little high from the stuff at work. Now my boss is trying to get the union to delay it. I've served on the commity a few times. Nothing they can do. It's fun watching this stuff. Have a nice weekend!!!
  • March 4, 2005 3:58 PM GMT
    Shan

Why is it "hard" to get a stamp ..?

I just go down the post office

Cezza
    (the pedants are revolting)