New TrannyFriends Feature

• 2127 posts
    March 8, 2005 12:24 PM GMT
    Eric has been installing our new TrannyFriends feature. When you look at your own profile in future, you will see several additions to the page which should make making friends easier.

You can now upload several profile photos.

You also now have your very own forum which can only be accessed by people on your buddy list.

You can see testimonials that your friends have left for you. This is an experimental feature which may disappear if people start to get bitchy.

And you can also see who has looked at your profile recently!

I hope that we will soon be able to add a 'Relationships' feature which will show all of your buddies and their pals too. We did try it yesterday but it didn't work so it been uninstalled.

All this extra effort should hopefully make Trannyweb an even easier place to make friends!

Hope you like it.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • March 8, 2005 2:04 PM GMT
    Oh no now I am really paranoid!!

Some of my friends (Like Alex) have loads of friends, much more than me .. but others (like Shan) have none at all, bless her!

.. And people that I have listed as a friend of mine haven't got me on their list as a friend.. well what a kerfuffle!

Come to think of it; if I fall out with someone how do I remove them from my list .. and will they know that I have?

This opens up a whole new can of worms ..!

Cerys xx
    (Off to lie down for a bit)
  • March 8, 2005 2:44 PM GMT
    Actually .. little miss pendantic; if you read closely you'll notice that you weren't referred to as a "friend" (unlike Alex) but as an "other" .. NYAHH!

As a child I once had an imaginary friend, but she she ran off with my fantasy woman.

Cerys xx
    (loves ya really)
    • 1980 posts
    March 8, 2005 3:36 PM GMT
    Well, I'm lichen you, Shan. So there.

And Katie, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're the best webmistress a girl's ever had.

Hugs, Joni
    • 1652 posts
    March 8, 2005 3:54 PM GMT
    is the "several profile photos" option working properly? it won't let me upload any photos as my total disk space available is 0kb.
  • March 8, 2005 4:26 PM GMT
    Love the changes Katie..Thanks!!!
    • 2127 posts
    March 8, 2005 7:58 PM GMT
    Sorry Lucy - problem solved now.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    March 8, 2005 11:29 PM GMT
    Hi Katie You can barely see the new post in profile. There a very lite grey. I suppose now I'll have to see if I can get a pic. But no screaming.
    • 124 posts
    March 12, 2005 1:17 AM GMT
    Hi Shan,

Thought I would add another friend to your list of friends .

Huggz..

Casandra