Good morning Wednesday March 9th

• March 9, 2005 9:18 AM GMT
    Good Morning

It's National No Smoking Day here in the UK.

Perhaps a good time to ask; what do you girls think about cigarettes .. Sexy accessory, dirty habit, affectation, or just something to do with your hands?

Anyone else think the Gitanes girl is a tranny?
    (Big Shoulders)

Cerys
    (Drag, puff, blow .. it's a minefield of double entendres)
  • March 9, 2005 10:44 AM GMT
    Shan

.. and somehow tucking in to a post-coital bag of "Cheesy Wotsits" might just spoil the mood ..

Cerys xx
    (leaving crumbs in the bed)
  • March 9, 2005 11:19 AM GMT
    Of course that begs the question as to what foods are "erotic", I see a whole new thread coming on to cover that one.

.. Just noticed that I started this thread with the wrong date - not for the first time !!!

So I ammended all mine, so that just leaves Shan looking silly, err again, lol

Cerys x
    • 614 posts
    March 9, 2005 11:32 AM GMT
    um erotic foods , now let me think ........... um strawberry sauce , but iwont go in to detail why , how r we all today im just packing my bags ready for my long drive home , 3 and half hours back to to didcot in yuk mode ,after a wonderfull 48hours girlie scaring a few norms aswell ( oh wot fun that can be ) , oh well better get on will blog in detail later if anna-marie dont bet me to it ( bet she blogs whilst im driving home ) and spoils all my fun oh well
    And oh cerys , i did have veg with my meal last nite i had spuds , as well as pepper and onion in the sweet and sour , even had fruit to pinapple , although clairs force feeding me threat she posted yesterday sounds fun
    • 2627 posts
    March 9, 2005 11:44 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Smoking is dirty. I think about everything in my apartment is turning yellow.
    Sexy foods. Shan will like this one. Strawberries (whole not mushed)
    Other end, Bannanas I hate anything about them. Smell, taste, & texture.
    I'm off to school. I've had this course at a different school. So I'm doing good.
    Have a nice day!!
  • March 9, 2005 12:01 PM GMT
    Shan

Eating Cheesy Wotsits off your lover's body is a very strange image, but not as strange as getting dates out of a goose! Golden Eggs maybe ..

Chris

As I used to say to MrsC "Chips are a vegetable too", it didn't wash with her either ..

Karen

Aren't you a little old for school?

Cerys xx
    (Oysters ... it's like eating a raw egg, with added grit)
    • 2068 posts
    March 9, 2005 12:53 PM GMT
    Good morning all...or should i say good afternoon.Hope you are all well.Christina left mine about half an hour ago after a wonderful few days with me.i needed the company and BOY did she cheer me up.it was so nice to have such great company as her around the place too...and she is one hell of a cook too,just ask her about the sausage casserole she did on monday night!..Love and xxxxxxx anna-marie
  • March 9, 2005 2:01 PM GMT
    Who wasit that said , "I love eating cheese puffs because when you are done you can use the stuff left on your fingers for eye shadow" Good morning everyone , JUMPJUMPJUMP AAARRRGGHHH
    go to chk on my new apt tonite, my firts place in 22 years as a single girl, 2 bedrooms in case I wear one out..lol
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    • 1652 posts
    March 9, 2005 2:07 PM GMT
    national no-smoking day? they kept that quiet didn't they.
    i think it may feel sexy to puff/drag/blow on a cigarette but it certainly doesn't look it from an observers point of view.
    it's not a good habit to have, anyone ever had the sensation of kissing an ashtray? i used to have 2 lodgers who smoked, and they would often invite their smoking friends round, i couldn't bear to go into my own living room, a cancerous fog, difficult to breathe, very unpleasant.
    i worked in smokey, poorly ventilated clubs and pubs for many years and it hasn't done me any good, in times of stress i've even smoked myself, but never, never again. i do understand the addiction, i know full well how hard a habit it is to break, but these little sticks will kill you. smokers delude themselves by justifying it as enjoyable, relaxing etc.
    it's a foul, antisocial and seriously unhealthy habit, and will give you skin like a prune.
    anyway, morning all, have a nice day!
    xx
  • March 9, 2005 2:25 PM GMT
    Say it like it is Lucy ..

.. don't you go sitting on the fence now!

Rikki, a spare bedroom, where's my invite? I have (in)famous relatives from Texas.

Cerys x
    (Put off smoking for life by one bad Gauloise at the age of 12)
  • March 9, 2005 2:37 PM GMT
    Cery's you have a standing invite,...or a laying invite...whichever suits your fancy...I'll leave the light on for ya'
  • March 9, 2005 3:11 PM GMT
    {Cerys scrabbles around for plane ticket}

What's the weather like in Texas this time of year?
    We're all muffled up in sweaters here - a girl's gotta know what to pack!

The standing variety of invite will be fine sweetie, I hardly know you. ~ winks

Cerys xx
  • March 9, 2005 3:59 PM GMT
    anytime Cery's, and a standing invite will be fine lol...a girls gotta try as i always say "I'm easy, but I'm worth the effort"
    Its like 80 degrees farenheit today and sunny, just awesome
    • 614 posts
    March 9, 2005 4:26 PM GMT
    cerys , ships r veg darlin there made from potato which is vegatble , there for the spuds last nite were veg , if mrs c says chips arnt veg wot does she call them
  • March 9, 2005 5:41 PM GMT
    Ahh Shan

Such innocence is one so young is rare these days ..

But a laying invite involves the Tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and genuinely "free" internet access. I'd tell you more but you'd be shocked.

Bless

Cerys x
    • 2627 posts
    March 9, 2005 9:19 PM GMT
    I am NOT to old for school. I don't think. One class at the tech center. But it was 6am I couldn't spell it. Didn't want to think it. Besides the life I have now started in 97.