Good morning March 10 2005

• March 10, 2005 11:58 AM GMT
    Hiya Julie,

Glad to see back with us, you've been missed xx

Karen, Self improvement - I'm all for it, as I say to myself every morning while doing my bust enlargement exercises ..

.. and stretch, and relax .. and back to the fridge.

Cerys x
    • 2463 posts
    March 10, 2005 2:40 AM GMT
    Girls, I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm home safe from my trip. But this has been an exhausting few days. I've been up right now over 16 straight hours.

Sorry.

I'll blog about it. But for now, have a great day. And thank you all for your support.

I missed you all so much. On my return flight - and this is no joke - I put an extra tag on my luggage that read "Meredith." Just so they knew it was mine.

Mere
    • 614 posts
    March 10, 2005 8:53 AM GMT
    TIINA you are forgiven , hun , meredith welcom back babe hope everything went well , and as for the extra to go girl good on ya , just a quiet relaxing day for me today , few emails to type , few chores areound the house to do before relaxing and pampering myself , then tom off to bristol for some retail therpy and a evening with a good friend , she nos who she is if you dont watch my blog and gallerys and you will see , oh well better get on catch you all later and be GOOD
    • 2068 posts
    March 10, 2005 10:02 AM GMT
    Mornin Mere,tiina,chris ans everyone else here on TW.Hope you all have a good day!...you got my piccies sorted yet chris..hehehe! love anna-marie xxx
  • March 10, 2005 10:34 AM GMT
    A little something for Tiina ..

Funny I thought it was just for hangovers but apparently it helps you with the shopping too..!

Cerys x
    (Don't mix alcohol and retail, you'll spend way over your limit)
    • 614 posts
    March 10, 2005 11:14 AM GMT
    um dont mix shopping and alchol , so you mean i cant go spend a fortune on new wardrobe then cerys and clebrate with a nice vodka and coke afterwards
    • 2068 posts
    March 10, 2005 11:16 AM GMT
    that's what i thought too cerys...looks like i was wrong again! love anna-marie xxxxxx
  • March 10, 2005 11:21 AM GMT
    Christina

Shopping followed by Alcohol sounds fine, it's doing it the other way round that may get you in to trouble.

Mind you, I only shop at those very swanky stores where they serve you champagne while the assistants bring the clothes to you, saves wear and tear on the shoes don't ya know.

Cerys xx
    (No browsing with the riff-raff)
    • 614 posts
    March 10, 2005 11:35 AM GMT
    sorry hun i forgot your a POSH girl , not like me common as muck thats has to traps round the shops looking for bargins
    • 2068 posts
    March 10, 2005 11:42 AM GMT
    common as muck is something you most certainly AINT hun..trust me,you're just as posh as the rest! love anna-marie xxxxx
    • 1198 posts
    March 10, 2005 11:46 AM GMT
    Hello hope all are well and doing good, not been with it for a few days. Hope you all have a great day....hugz Julie xx
    • 2627 posts
    March 10, 2005 11:50 AM GMT
    Good Mornong!!
    Cerys what do you mean to old? I hope I ain't. Will be taking classes for 2 more yrs. You know why I'm going? $$$$
    What I'm to old for is getting up @ 6 when I norm get up @ 10.
  • March 10, 2005 2:35 PM GMT
    JUMP JUMP JUMP ,, good morning everyone...new place is a lock and the owner even LOWERED my rent whe he found out I was TG, he is very liberal and has a thing for alternative lifestyles...Things are looking up.....
    • 1198 posts
    March 10, 2005 2:36 PM GMT
    Good to be back honey's, just one or two things were needed to be sorted out.....missed you all as well.....hugz Julie xx