Good Morning March 11th

• March 11, 2005 9:32 AM GMT
    Morning Girls

As UK girls will already be aware today is RND05, that is Red Nose Day. So, in the spirit of Comic Relief I shall make a virtual prat of myself in front of the whole Tranny world by donning a virtual red nose in the hope that you will be inspired to make a modest donation to the Comic Relief Charity (link Below)

For anyone outside the UK who may be confused .. Comic Relief is a biennial charity fundraiser by British comedians, the money goes to good causes in the UK and abroad. More info here ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/

Cerys xx
    (Actually more of a Red "Node" Day for me as I have a cold coming on)
    • 2068 posts
    March 11, 2005 9:55 AM GMT
    morning cerys..hope you have a good day and a great w/end.I for one,don't think you're making a prat of yourself with that piccy...not at all when you think what today is all about! love anna-marie xxxx
    • 2627 posts
    March 11, 2005 11:38 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Cerys, We have the same thing here in US but don't know when. Could be today. The nose looks OK I think theres a bit of a clown in you anyway.
    • 1652 posts
    March 11, 2005 12:29 PM GMT
    cerys hun you don't need a red nose to make a virtual prat of yourself.
    xx
  • March 11, 2005 12:36 PM GMT
    Well Karen,

I knew I had a bit of a clown about me but I always thought it
    was the funny big feet ..!

Lucy

I could take that the wrong way ... but I won't x

C x
    • 2463 posts
    March 11, 2005 1:20 PM GMT
    Good morning girls.

Red nose day? Well, we do have a drunk and a clown as president here in the U.S., so we're celebrating it in some ways ourselve.

Who knows - might actually get some sleep these days. The chair of the department wrote back to me, responding to my thank you note, saying the committee thought I did a fine job. Just fine? With my academic ego I settle for nothing less than fantastic! Okay, I'll shut up about it.

Girls, have a lovely day, and a wonderful weekend.

Mere XXXOOO
  • March 11, 2005 2:26 PM GMT
    Shan

There's a word for it ... Coulrophobia, and even a website for sufferers ...

http://www.ihateclowns.net/forums/

You're not alone ... Freaky huh!

Cerys x
    (Don't want ya 'cos your feet's too big)
    • 2068 posts
    March 11, 2005 2:57 PM GMT
    awwww....poor Tippy! maybe we ought to call her tippy the turbo-charged puss...love anna-marie xxxxxxx