Good Morning March 23rd

• 2627 posts
    March 23, 2005 2:08 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!!
    AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Yes I can yell & not choke. Nice to feel good again.
    Tiina asked if I would like to start off today. I can't say no to a friend.
    So Good Morning all & have a nice day.

I know I'm getting better. My beer taste good again!!
    • 2463 posts
    March 23, 2005 1:25 PM GMT
    Good morning all. Today is an easy day. I'm giving exams, which means I can hang out on TW all I want while they're writing.

It's an overcast day here in Chi-Town. I love it!

I'm feeling good today, like something is coming up. I also came out to my mom last night, as I put in another forum post. I'm glad I did.

Have a lovely day.
  • March 23, 2005 2:48 PM GMT
    well I guess its just a good news day. hubby told me last night that leaving me was the biggest mistake he had ever made and asked if he could move in with me to the new place, I have not answered yet, the answer of course will be yes, after 22 years he deserves a chance , but I am setting some ground rules...each of us having a night out alone is a good start, and the
    fact that he will recognize me as a woman from now on...and not ever bring my transitioning to the front of an argument...he will have to learn to respect me if he wants me bk...I will no longer sacrafice mny self esteem for his benefit...but all that being said...IT IS A GREAT DAY..JUMP JUMP JUMP AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!
    • 2627 posts
    March 23, 2005 4:36 PM GMT
    Good Girl Rikki!! I know you love him but that doesn't mean you have to be his doormat. Both need to give.

Meredith I think I can feel a smile in those words.