Trannyshopping

• 2627 posts
    March 24, 2005 3:42 AM GMT
    When you see the Trannyshopping logo. What type of things do you think should be offered. Katie allways wants to make things better. I'm thinking shoes, clothes, makeup. Katie allways gives us what we want. So what do we want. Please give a list of ideas.
    • 1980 posts
    March 24, 2005 5:52 AM GMT
    Hi Karen-

I think wigs and stuff for their care and feeding would be good, too. But I think you've covered it, once you've got shoes, clothes and makeup, what else is there, really?<g>

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    March 24, 2005 12:38 PM GMT
    I've been checking out Revlon, Max Factor, Maiden Form. Even Shirley of Hollywood for you sexier ladies. Trying to find affordable, quality goods. Reading the restrictions on Maiden Form. Not worth the trouble they sound like a church group.
  • March 24, 2005 2:09 PM GMT
    a conversion chart for converting mens sizes to womans sizes in US and UK stats would be really cool...a lot of the girls I am sure would like to order but are concerned about not knowing their size , espescially first timers..lets give them all the help we can.
    • 1980 posts
    March 24, 2005 3:34 PM GMT
    Great idea, Rikki. Not just another pretty face.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    March 24, 2005 4:00 PM GMT
    Also how to measure shoe size, bra, dresses, skirts. Very good Rikki. Nothing worse than having to return on-line clothes. Lets make it as easy as we can for girls like me.

Right now Katies time is stretched out to the max. I making inquires about leasing out the shopping page. It's a ready made setup with clientele allready here. Katie would have full controll of whats sold here. But with out all the work. It would be a full time job by it self. But how to reach the right people. If anyone has an idea we could use your help.
    • 1980 posts
    March 24, 2005 5:29 PM GMT
    Hi Karen-

Would this be a shopping venue that's open to anyone? By that I mean would you have to be a member of TW to be able to use it? And would it be only for t-girls, I can see where g-girls or even guys looking for gifts, etc would find it useful?

One way to spread the word would be to post it to other lists or groups we belong to. Most of belong to several, I'm sure. Of course, that should most emphatically not be done without the approval of the moderator/host of whatever group or site it would be posted to. Just a thought.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    March 24, 2005 6:54 PM GMT
    Right now if you type tranny shopping in google our site is the first to come up. Having it limited to members only could take a cut out. As it's not closed now I don't know why we would.

Joni I'm only trying to come up with a workable plan Katie can use. I will not be running it. I use to operate 6 pizza stores. Katie aske if I could make some suggestions. So I'm searching the web & asking questions. I want to give her the best advice I can. This is not like opening a pizza store. I can do that with my eyes closed. I keep hitting walls with suppliers that wont respond. I'll take all the help I can get to help Katie.
    • 2627 posts
    March 27, 2005 3:47 PM BST
    This is what I have so far.
    There are 2 type of shopping sites.
    1: You sell your own goods. This would take a large investment to stock. Katie would also need a warehouse to store it in. That is if we offerd clothes, shoes, makeup & wigs. The amount of work would be overwhelming for any one person.

2: I've noticed a lot of sites that sell the same clothes using the same models. These are called affiliate sites. People have set up sites selling other companies products offering nothing of thier own. But Katie said she has tried this in the past & it didn't pay. But that is the easy way to go & I think the most practical.

The whole idea is to get Trannyshopping to turn a profit. Not trying to get rich over night(would be nice though).

If anyone has anything to offer Please do cause I'm stuck
    Thank You for any help you can give