Good morning Tuesday March 29 2005

• 2463 posts
    March 29, 2005 5:00 AM BST
    Hi all,
    Again, I have returned from a somewhat disastrous weekend, somewhat nice weekend. I'm too tired to jump and shout because I had to drive the whole way back and then teach a long night class. But I hope you all have a great day. My kid is off of school this week so I'm taking her to the Art Institute of Chicago (free day on Tuesday), then meeting my wife for lunch.

My being TG is starting to come to another point. But more on that later. Enjoy your day!

Love you all, Mere
    • 2627 posts
    March 29, 2005 12:50 PM BST
    Good morning!!
    Hi Tinna, Meredith. I get to go back to work. I'm one of those that likes her job.
    Have a nice day all!!
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2005 3:31 PM BST
    Hi there Mere...how nice to see you starting things off today.i hope things start changing for the better soon honey cos we all love ya loads here....well, i do anyway! love and xxxxx anna-marie
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2005 3:32 PM BST
    Hi there Mere...how nice to see you starting things off today.i hope things start changing for the better soon honey cos we all love ya loads here....well, i do anyway! love and xxxxx anna-marie
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2005 3:33 PM BST
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2005 3:34 PM BST
    • 2068 posts
    • 2068 posts
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2005 3:35 PM BST
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2005 3:40 PM BST
  • March 29, 2005 6:25 PM BST
    Good morning Girls!! Jump Jump Jump AAAARRRGGGHHHH, pretty good day here , owners back in town though and he will probably want to have the "Big discussion" sometime this week..they just found out through a third party...whoops..