Would anyone like to represent us at ...

• 2127 posts
    April 6, 2005 6:11 PM BST
    Would anyone like to represent Trannyweb at Sparkle in June?

I believe quite a few of our girls are going along. Perhaps we could make it an excuse to get together.

Please let me know if you will be going and maybe we can organise something.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    • 2068 posts
    April 6, 2005 8:49 PM BST
    well katie..i'm DEFINETLY going,cos i'll be with christina,clair and kendra!I'm sure one of us would only be too glad to represent TW at sparkle.Us girls don't need an excuse to get together and party..but we have the perfect one here!! seeya in june....love and xxxxx anna-marie
    • 338 posts
    April 7, 2005 5:29 PM BST
    Hell I'm going...

Really gotta pirate the t-web logo onto a baseball cap... ha!
    • 614 posts
    April 14, 2005 3:38 PM BST
    ello all ill be there at spakle as well i hope as many uk girls as possable that are out the closet r going as its set to be fab weekend , on the reprsenting t web side of things how about a leaflet hand out in the village , i got a little leaflet for tweb than i can get a bulk printed off , just need some girls to hand it out any volunters ? ( and no im not doing it all on my own ) , also how about a tweb banner up some were in the village during the event ? , oh and clairn whilst your copying the tweb logo on to a basball cap , stick it on a size 10 gilrie white shirt for whist you at with the t web web addy on the back ill wear it out a few places for a laugh , come on uk girls any more publicity ideas to help katie get tweb going even more ?
    • 2068 posts
    April 15, 2005 9:54 PM BST
    hi ya chris..if you're looking for volunteers then look no further than me.If it'll help the TW cause then i'll do it without question.while we're on about shirts and the like,then maybe clair can do a size 16 one for me too.wouldn't it be a hoot to see the three of us walking round the village in a TW t-shirt.....lets do it!! i'm most definetly up for it if you are..love anna-marie xxxxxxx
    • 124 posts
    April 15, 2005 11:09 PM BST
    just a thought, but why not buy cheap t.shirts from the market and get some fabric paint and write on the t.shirt, TWEB and of course the addy on the back, can be done in neon paint so it shows up at nite.
    • 2127 posts
    April 16, 2005 1:36 AM BST
    Another way would be to get a pack of iron-on transfer inkjet paper.

The idea is that you print your design using a normal inkjet printer (but it has to be backwards) and then you iron it onto a blank t-shirt.

Of course yet another way would be for me to try to get some t-shirts made. Let me look into that.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 614 posts
    June 20, 2005 10:04 PM BST
    see you all there

p.s any1 going to help hand out the leaflets ?
    • 2068 posts
    June 20, 2005 10:13 PM BST
    you can count me in christina....i 'm always willing to do my bit to aid the TW cause! love and xxxxxx anna-marie
    • 2463 posts
    June 20, 2005 10:29 PM BST
    Girls of the MSS attending Sparkle:
    Drink one for me

Drink another one for me. Swear at the telly because nothing good is on
    Drink another one

Put something in Kendra's drink, then call me to do the raid. I'll be there in about the 7 or so hours it takes to fly to the UK

Take up a collection to pay for divorce attorney after my wife finds out

Drink another one for me because I was detained at the airport stateside

Make plans for another raid, or simply stuff Kendra in a box and ship her here to the States where I can get the dress myself. Providing I haven't been killed by either the federal authority or my wife

Have fun at Sparkle. I wish I could be there
  • June 20, 2005 10:48 PM BST
    Drop a load at the Info Point (trailer) on the Bridge, they will happily hand them out to all-comers, I've already asked them.

C x
  • June 21, 2005 12:50 AM BST
    Kendra tied up and sent to Meredith? Sounds kinky... Girls, have a great time at sparkle and take plenty of pictures for us long distance sisters.

Hugz, Michelle Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    June 21, 2005 7:25 AM BST
    I wanna go!!!
    Maybe if I start putting away my pennies I can next year
    • 1198 posts
    June 21, 2005 8:31 AM BST
    Karen if you like i can send you some Photo's via e-mail hun, as long as that doesn't dissapoint you to much, and i'll also find out if they plan one for next year too......if thats any help....Hugz Julie xx
    • 614 posts
    June 21, 2005 4:23 PM BST
    thanks for sorting that cerys i have the leaflets here so will arrange to drop them down there and if they want afew able bodys to help for an hour in the afternoon all they got to do is shout
    • 614 posts
    June 21, 2005 4:23 PM BST
    thanks for sorting that cerys i have the leaflets here so will arrange to drop them down there and if they want afew able bodys to help for an hour in the afternoon all they got to do is shout
    • 2627 posts
    June 21, 2005 5:02 PM BST
    Julie that would be great. I'll send you a different address than the one here. It realy sounds like something you don't want to miss.