Good Morning, Monday, 11 April 2005

• 2573 posts
    April 11, 2005 3:35 AM BST
    Good morning all...including my sis Joni who is wandering the forum now.

Terrible day Sunday with all kinds of things going wrong, but back here now and it doesn't bother me. I just enjoyed girl-fashion watching. One asian woman, not particularly pretty, knew how to dress and looked very hot! All in black, heels, trousers, boatneck long sleeve black top with black bra straps showing, and of course, she was brunette. This woman looks in the mirror before she goes out. Wanted to tell her but her husband was there. She must have been over 40 but....wow.

Have a good Monday, all.
    • 2627 posts
    April 11, 2005 5:30 AM BST
    Monning Wendy & all you girls of TW.
    Wendy thats one of my favorite hobbys. Not just checking out the women but how thier dressed. I realy have to bite my tongue sometimes. [Why are you wearing those shoes with that dress??]
    • 2463 posts
    April 11, 2005 1:46 PM BST
    Good morning all.

I still might find a reason to stay home from Backstabber University since my kid seems to be coming down with a cold. That means a nice little day. I can't dress, though! SOB!!!

Yes, I'm check out women for their outfits as much as anything these days. While we were out shopping this busty blond kept coming out of the dressing rooms to look at these outfits in the mirror. One dress she was popping out of (as my eyes popped out of my head). She was certainly attractive and could wear any of those gorgeous outfits. I was jealous.

But I digress....

Have a great day