i may not be about for a bit.....

• 2068 posts
    May 16, 2005 9:36 AM BST
    Hi s, i have some bad news for you...it looks as though i'm gonna be off-line for a while as the mouse on my PC has packed up.I'm tryin to get a replacement but don't hold out much hope as the PC is quite an old one.If i can't get one then it'll mean i have to get another pc and that might take a while.I just did'nt want you all thinking i'd disappeared off the face of the earth.I will try and keep in touch even if i have to go back to using the Library computers.It's such a pain in the butt but i hope to be back on-line using my own PC soon.....god i'm missin you all already but..." I'LL BE BACK!
    • 2463 posts
    May 16, 2005 1:55 PM BST
    Anna-Marie, I know your computer woes all too well! Why don't we get the MSS together and steal, uh, I mean, uh, get you a new one? I understand Kendra has one, so if we're going to steal the dress we might as well walk off with whatever we can!

Come back as soon as you can. If you need to call, the best time (read: the safest) is around noon my time. Me and my daughter almost called you yesterday but we wouldn't have gotten away with it. She said "I want to talk to your friend in England."

Mere XXXOOO
    • 2068 posts
    May 16, 2005 2:33 PM BST
    I may not be away for as long as i thought,cos i have been able to acquire a new mouse(one that works) for my PC.I am moving house tomorrow so i may not be about, but once i get moved in and settled then i can get the PC set up again....THAT will make me happy.Love and xxxxxx anna-marie
    • 2463 posts
    May 16, 2005 7:31 PM BST
    That might very well be Kendra's computer. But since when did she dress like Lauren Bacall? Not that those outfits are bad, mind you!

Hey, do you think we'll be able to access TW on that thing?
  • May 16, 2005 10:18 PM BST
    Kendra updated her computer and her dress style.....

But she had to get a bigger place to live. (Crays aren't small)
    Also makes it harder to steal.

Sorry Kendra....

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • May 17, 2005 1:46 PM BST
    Here's my old Commodore PET from 1978, with 4 KB RAM, 14 KB ROM and it runs at the amazing speed of 1 mHz.

What I want to know though, is why if my current PC runs 3 million times faster, does Norton Anti-Spam take nearly half an hour to put three emails into my spam folder?

Femmy
    • 2463 posts
    May 23, 2005 5:10 PM BST
    I love that black bra top!

At least your spy didn't get a photo of me rubbing two sticks together to make fire for cooking dinner.